ʜᴇʏ ᴀɢᴀɪɴ ɪɴᴀʀɪᴢᴀᴋɪ

3rd Person

   Shoyo hesitantly knocked on the door to Inarizaki's dorm. "do i really have to meet with them? i mean i already know them. what if they want to gang bang! i really have to learn how to stop being such a fucking tease i swear." Shoyo sighed and knocked on the door. "Guys, it's Shoyo." Then not even 2 seconds later, the door slammed open revealing a shirtless Atsumu.

   Shoyo flinched at the sudden slam but just scowled. "BAKA!" Shoyo yelled as he shoved Atsumu to the side not even fazed about the older being half-naked.

   He walked to where everyone was and flopped onto whoever was on the couch. "Ahh~ I've been talking to people for like an hour and a half. I'm so tired~ So whoever I'm laying on let your little sunshine take a power nap." With that he snuggled and passed out immediately.

   "Uhhh, is he already asleep?! I was just gonna go pee too," cried Kosaku. "K but is his foot literally on yer dick?" snapped Riseki. "Shut up guys. You'll wake Shoyo," said Kita. The two boys just sighed and nodded having to keep their problems to themselves for now.

   Suna was taking pictures of the sleeping tangerine. "So I'm getting those pictures right?" asked the twins at the same time. "Sure, for a price of course." Suna made a gesture saying "give me money" and the twins sighed. Their phones HAD to die right then. "How much?" asked Atsumu sadly. "$30," answered Shoyo.

   The boys looked at the tangerine and the two boys he was laying on stood up and ran to the bathroom. "ACK! Owie, that hurt. Anyways, give Rinta-chan 30. My sleeping face is too beautiful for any less," Shoyo said while rubbing his back since he landed on it. The twins didn't say anything but just gave Suna the money and Suna held his end of the deal and sent the pictures to their phone. "Thanks Sho. Now I got $60."

   Shoyo just muttered a no problem and went back onto the couch. "You guys~ I'm bored," said Shoyo as he looked at the team. Kita chuckled and ruffled Shoyo's hair. "You can always su-" Shoyo slapped his hand onto the older's mouth. "Hush, Shinsuke. Unless you would like me to no longer do said thing," threatened Shoyo with an annoyed look. Kita shook his head and Shoyo took his hand off and sighed.

   "You guys are so troublesome. Can someone give me a massage? I'll even pay you," begged Shoyo. Omimi raised his hand. "I can do it for you, Shoyo. No need to pay me." Shoyo's eyes had stars in his eyes. "OH MY GOSH REN-CHAN! THANK YOU, I OWE YOU MY LIFE!" Omimi chuckled at the ginger's words and gestured for said ginger to lay down.

   Shoyo laid on his stomach with his face facing the cushions because he definitely expected to take a nap. Omimi started the massage.

   "Mhhn~ Right there~" The two boys that left earlier had just come back and heard moans. Then they walked back out. On the other hand, Omimi was slightly blushing and everyone else wanted to hear more moans.

   "Ren-chan~ Can you go harder in that spot? Yea.. Mmhn~ Just like that.." Shoyo was feeling all his stress go away and not even realizing the sounds he's making. At this point, the twins, Aran, Akagi, and Suna went to handle their 'problem'.

   After about 5 minutes, Shoyo finally fell asleep and Omimi quickly walked out to handle his own problem that has been painfully hard for good minute.

   Kita and the sleeping tangerine were the only ones in the room. Kita chuckled and put a blanket on the ginger reminding himself to wake up his boyfriend in 5 minutes.

>Time skip 5 minutes later sponsored by me reading smut and feeling content with myself<

The boys were talking when a certain ginger stirred. He then shot up. "FUCK! WHAT TIME IS IT?!" he asked no one in particular. "I-It's 11:29," Atsumu said slightly scared. "Fuck. Fuck. Fuck. Ok guys, I'm sorry I have to go," he said putting his shoes on and grabbing his phone. He then planted a kiss on everyone's cheek. "I'm going now, see you all at dinner. Love you guys!" Then the door slammed and Shoyo fast walked over to the next team's dorm.

Meanwhile the Inarizaki boys were dumbfounded. "D-did he just say he loves us?" asked Akagi trying to confirm what his ears just heard. "Yea. He did, Akagi," said their captain. They stayed silent for a minute, except Kita and Suna. The two still liked hearing those words though. Anyways, the redt of the team was gay panicking and repeating three words in their heads.

"Shoyo loves us."

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

~804 words~

omg this was such a short chapter ('ω') i'm gonna try to make the next chapter at least 1000 words. sheesh. anyways i'm gonna go take a nap before i start again. love you guys<3

Sticker/Picture of the chapter