ᴍᴇᴇᴛɪɴɢ sʜɪʀᴀᴛᴏʀɪᴢᴀᴡᴀ

Shoyo's POV

   I told the coaches to let everyone, but Shiratorizawa go and then I'll talk to the teams in their rooms. So as everyone went out and some friends said bye, Shiratorizawa was left. The coaches went to make sure that the teams don't wreak havoc in the dorms, so it was just me and this team alone in this giant ass gym.

   I ran over to the team. "Hey guys! Again, my name is Hinata Shoyo. But call me Shoyo or anything along the lines of that. Or basically just anything that's not my last name, I'm cool with. Uhh what are you guys' names?" They all stared down at me. No literally they all had to look down. It made me kinda small, so I just sat in front of them and gestured for them to do the same.

   "I'm Ushijima Wakatoshi, captain." He spoke up. "Well, nice to meet you Katoshi-chan. OH! Right I forgot to tell you guys that I just make nicknames for people. If you guys are uncomfy with what I give you and would rather me call you something else, please tell me. Is it ok for me to call you Katoshi-chan?" I said looking at the olive haired giant in front of me. He just said, "Sure." I beamed and said, "Thanks! Ok who's next?"

3rd Person

Semi said, "I'm Semi Eita, nice to meet you Shoyo. I'm a setter and pinch server." "Ohh~ Well, nice to meet you too Ita-chan." Semi blushed slightly and nodded.

"I'm Reon Ohira, an outside hitter. Nice to meet you," said Reon. Shoyo nodded and said, "Nice to meet you too, Reo-chan."

"Ahh~ Well, I'm Tendo(ik it's not usually spelt like this but it's easier for me this way along with a lot of other names) Satori, I'm a middle blocker. Nice to meet you, Paradise~" Shoyo blushed and nodded. "N-nice to meet you too Sato-chan. Oh! I see you have tape on your fingers. If you ever need me to wrap them for you, I can do it." "Thank you, paradise!" "Yup!"

"Hey there! I'm Goshiki Tsutomu, future ace and outside hitter," Goshiki said proudly. "Nice to meet you Tsuto-chan! You're hair is really cool where did you get it cut?" Goshiki blushed and said, "I-I actually did it myself." Shoyo's eyes widened and let out a big "WOAH! You made YOURSELF look that cute?!" while fastly crawling towards him and touching his hair. "It's so soft too~" "T-thank you Shoyo-san." Shoyo let out an uhum and continued to play with Goshiki's hair while the latter didn't know what to with his arms. (felt.)

"Ahem. My name is Shirabu Kenjiro, I'm also a setter." Shoyo's eyes went to the voice and his jaw dropped. "Did you also do your own hair, Enjiro-chan?!" Shirabu nodded and he fell back and went over to Shirabu. "Wow~ As you can see I can't be trusted with, scissors. That's why my hair is all like this because of a dare in middle school haha. I haven't cut my hair since." Shirabu looked closer at his hair and noticed something on his ear. "SHOYO WEARS EARRINGS?!?" Then he gay panicked and fainted. "EEK! WHAT HAPPENED?!" Shoyo yelled while panicking. "Oh~ Don't worry about Shirabu, Shoyo-kun." said Tendo in a sing-song voice. "Are you sure, Sato-chan?" Tendo hummed and Shoyo sighed. "Ok then, let's continue I guess."

"I'm Kawanishi Taichi, middle blocker." He put his hand out. Shoyo reached out and grabbed Kawanishi's hand, shaking it. "Nice to meet you, Tai-chan." "His hands are hella soft, what the fuck?" Shoyo smiled and let go and faced the last person.