ᴀsᴀɴᴏʏᴀʜɪɴᴀ(ᴏɴᴇ-sʜᴏᴛ)

gεηяε: αηgsт тσ ғℓυғғ
ωσя∂ cσυηт: 882
εxтяα ιηғσ: Kageyama and Hinata were dating for 5 months until Hinata caught Kageyama cheating on him with Oikawa(idk i picked a random person).
❑❑❑❑❑❑❑❑❑❑❑❑❑❑❑❑❑❑❑❑❑❑❑❑❑❑❑
Shoyo's POV

"K-Kageyama..." I couldn't believe what I just saw. Him and Great King? Why would he cheat in the first place? Was I not good enough? Did I annoy him too much? Why didn't he just break up with me?

"Hinata, it's not what it-" "DON'T FUCKING TELL ME IT'S NOT WHAT IT LOOKS LIKE! SO YOU'RE GONNA TELL ME YOU WEREN'T JUST SHOVING YOUR TONGUE DOWN OIKAWA'S THROAT?!" I felt tears run down my face. I'm fumed. "You know what? I hope you two are happy. Tobio. We're through. Don't even think about contacting me." I ran out of the bathroom and just sobbed.

I don't know where I'm going, but I just need to run. Why? The question just keeps on repeating. Why? Why couldn't I be good enough? I noticed he was a little distant, but that's just Kageyama. Hah. How could I be so dumb?

I continued running with hot tears running down my face and blurring my vision. Where am I going? I bumped into someone and fell. "great going, shoyo. what else can you do?"

I stood up and bowed not even bothering to look at the person I bumped into. "Gomenasai, I wasn't paying *sniff* attention." "Hinata?" I looked up to see Asahi. "Hinata, what's wrong? Why are you crying?" I couldn't even talk. My knees buckled and I started crying harder.

"AHH! Uh, I'm gonna pick you up okay? We're gonna go to my house. No one's home." No words came out I just nodded and continued to cry as he picked me up and I wrapped around him like a koala and started sobbing more. He rubbed my back and said reassuring words while he walked.

His reassuring words helped a little and by the time we got to his house I was only sniffling with some tears still running down my face. How long have I been crying now?

   He put me on his couch and I just looked down while gripping the hem of my shirt. He gave me some water and I thanked him. "Do you want to maybe.. talk about it?" I drank some of the water and put it down on the coffee table.

   "It.. It was Kageyama.. He c-cheated on me w-with Great King.." I said softly while sniffling. My tears almost stopped. "HE WHAT?!" I flinched and looked back up at him. "S-sorry, I'm going to call someone okay? Wait here." I nodded as he walked off mumbling stuff like "i'm gonna kill him" "how dare" "hurt little sunshine" "doesn't deserve" and I couldn't hear anymore since he walked out.

   I looked around and it was a nice looking living room. He came back after five minutes and smiled at me as he sat down. "I'm not that good at comforting people, so I called someone over. Is that ok?" I nodded and said, "Y-yeah.. Thank you Asahi-san. It means a lot to me."

   All of a sudden, I was in his arms and he was rubbing my back. "Of course, Hinata. You mean a lot to me and a bunch of other people, so I just naturally wanted to make you happy." My eyes widened and I gave him a tight hug back. No one, not even him, said something like that to me. No one has ever said, "I want to make you happy." I felt happy.

   Then after 5 minutes of hugging, someone slammed open the door. I flinched out of Asahi's arms. "WHERE'S MY KOUHAII?!" I sighed and smiled. "Noya, he's right here." He turned to us and immediately ran towards me and over the couch, tackling me to the floor as he was ontop of me and squeezed me to death. "ACK. No-ya-sen-pai. Can't b-reath." I coughed out as I patted his back.

   He let go and scratched behind his head. "Ah. Sorry, Shoyo. Are you ok? Asahi-san told me what happened," he said that as he looked at me with worry and sadness. "I'm ok Noya-senpai. I kinda just want a distraction for now," I said. "How about a movie! I have plenty you can just pick one," Asahi said. I smiled and said, "Yea.. That would be nice." "Great! Asahi-san make snacks! Me and Shoyo will sit here then we can cuddle and watch the movie!" Asahi nodded and went off to where I guess is the kitchen.

   "Come on Shoyo," Noya said as he got up. I got up too and he was plopped on the couch. He opened his arms and I giggled as I went to him and he wrapped his arms around me.

   I picked the movie and as it played Asahi came back with popcorn and candy. He put the food on the table and joined us in the cuddling.

   "Thank you guys.. Really," I said as I leaned my head on Noya's shoulder and laid my legs on Asahi's.

   "No problem, Shoyo. We care about and love you," Noya said as he patted my head. Asahi rubbed my legs(no no not like that, this is wholesome>:>) and said, "We do. So don't worry. Just relax and keep distracted." I nodded and smiled contently.

"thank you guys so much."