ᴍᴇᴇᴛɪɴɢ ᴊᴏʜᴢᴇɴᴊɪ

Shoyo's POV

   While everyone else was at lunch, I decided to go to my dorm. I got some skittles and milk so that I wouldn't be super hungry and that I'll be able to live until dinner. I opened up my dorm door while chewing on three skittles. I walked into the bedroom and saw my suitcases and duffle bag in there.

   I put down my skittles and threw away my milk trash then I went to go get some comfy clothes out of one of my suitcases. It's not like I have to do anything but talk and cook dinner today. I debated on whether I should wear a shirt under my hoodie or not and I just chose the latter in the end. I would like to be comfortable for the rest of my day after all.

   I grabbed my clothes and shower stuff then went into the bathroom. I turned on the water and adjusted the knobs to make it to a comfortable temperature. Then I stripped myself of the clothes that I threw on and stepped into the shower.

   I let myself soak in the hot but not TOO hot water for a minute. Then I grabbed my loofah and plshhed, as I like to call it, some of the dove soap on it. Dove smells really fucking good sometimes I don't get some guys' fragile masculinity when they call me out for it. Like it's not my fault I smell like vanilla and lavender while you smell like an old uncle.

Anyways, I lathered up my loofah and then started to scrub my body. After I finished with that, I rinsed of my loofah and my body. I stayed in the water for a couple minutes more then I turned off the water and got out.

I got dressed and decided to put away my stuff since I still have a little more time until lunch ends.

His outfit:)