ᴛsᴜᴋɪʜɪɴᴀ ᴅᴀᴛᴇ~

does anyone get that reference? if you do please marry me im lonely

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

hey flowers~ this one is a pretty long one since it probably took you like 2 minutes to finish the last chapter. anyways there's not much to say other than enjoy!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

|Wednesday Night|
•Shoyo's Room•
Shoyo's POV

When I got out of the shower, I flopped onto my bed and pulled out my phone to text my eight boyfriends goodnight. Yes, I am keeping track of how many I have in my notes. And what about it?

"i have a date with shima-chan tomorrow right? i kinda wanna fall asleep on the phone with him. hehe~ im gonna ask."

In chat
————————————————————

Me: shima-channn
Me: tsukkiiiiiiii
Me: SHIMA-CHANNNNN
Me: answer meeeeeee
Me: hey
Me: hey
Me: hey

My Moonshine🌙 : what do you want shrimp? i was about to go to sleep

Me: can i ask you for a favor?

My Moonshine🌙: ig what is it?

Me: can we fall asleep on ft?

My Moonshine🌙 wants Facetime

————————————————————

"that was really fucking quick."

   I pressed accept and I almost had a nosebleed. "H-hey Shima-chan." "Hey Shrimpy. I'm tired so I'm gonna sleep k?" "O-ok."

He looked like the hottest man on earth right now. "WHY DOES HE LOOK SO FUCKING HOT WITHOUT HIS GLASSES ON WHAT?!?" It was like the moon was on his side or some shit.

After about an hour of staring at the tall ass bitch I have a crush on, I propped my phone up and fell asleep.

|Thursday Morning|
Tsuki's POV

I woke up and heard noises on my phone. I quickly put on my glasses and grabbed my phone. "Why is my phone hot?" Then I looked at my phone to see a sleeping tangerine. I blushed at the sight then remembered that they fell asleep on facetime.

   "Do I be nice and just hang up? NAH!" I proceeded to wake him up by highkey shouting his name. He jumped awake and looked around. "Look at your phone shrimpy." He turned to me and I almost fainted. He looks so cute with his bed head. "Oh right, goodmorning Shima-chan~"

   Even his morning voice is cute- Fuck this shit. "Tch goodmorning. I'm hanging up now, I'll see you at school or whatever." He smiled at me and said, "Alright, see ya!" while stretching his back and I saw his arch a bit.