ᴀᴏʙᴀ ᴊᴏʜsᴀɪ x ʜɪɴᴀᴛᴀ🍋

𝘄𝗼𝗿𝗱 𝗰𝗼𝘂𝗻𝘁: 𝟗𝟑𝟏
𝗲𝘅𝘁𝗿𝗮 𝗶𝗻𝗳𝗼: 𝐚𝐮 𝐰𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐚𝐭𝐚 𝐢𝐬 𝐚𝐨𝐛𝐚 𝐣𝐨𝐡𝐬𝐚𝐢'𝐬 𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐚𝐠𝐞𝐫 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐚 𝐬𝐞𝐜𝐨𝐧𝐝 𝐲𝐞𝐚𝐫
𝗴𝗲𝗻𝗿𝗲: 𝐥𝐞𝐦𝐨𝐧
𝗮/𝗻: 𝐢'𝐯𝐞 𝐟𝐢𝐧𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐲 𝐥𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐧𝐞𝐝 𝐰𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐝𝐢𝐟𝐟𝐞𝐫𝐞𝐧𝐜𝐞 𝐛𝐞𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐞𝐧 𝐥𝐞𝐦𝐨𝐧 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐬𝐦𝐮𝐭 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐬𝐨 𝐡𝐞𝐡𝐞(lemon is more like teasing and smut is seggsy time)
❑❑❑❑❑❑❑❑❑❑❑❑❑❑❑❑❑❑❑❑❑❑❑❑❑❑

【𝗵𝗶𝗻𝗮𝘁𝗮'𝘀 𝗽𝗼𝘃】

I was putting down newly filled water bottles and folded towels when Mattsun and Makki came up to me. "Hey, Mattsun-chan and Makki-chan. What's up?"

"W-we were wondering if you would come with the team to get ramen and do karaoke," said Makki as he fiddled with his fingers. I thought for a second then realizing I had nothing to do, I agreed. "I would love to go! I like spending time with you all," I say with a closed eye smile.

"T-thanks. We're gonna go tomorrow at 4 so we're gonna pick you up," says Mattsun. "All of you guys?" I ask with my head tilted. They both nod and I chuckle. "Well, if you guys insist~ My parents are gonna be out tomorrow as well as my sisters, so you guys can hang around my house a little if you come early." They nodded and went back to the others.

"Irihata-san!" I called out and walked over to him. He looked over to me and smiled. "Oh, hey Shoyo. What did you need?" he asked me. "I was wondering if I could have Monday off. Just Monday I promise," I say and then bowed. "May I ask what for?" I straightened my back and accidentally made eye contact with him.

"Oh, uh it's just something really important that I have to do that day." "Fine. You may take Monday off since you're always here before and after us. Be safe for whatever you need to do," he says. I bow slightly and thank him. "i have a weird feeling. it's probably nothing though."

I shake my head to clear my thoughts and continue taking notes of the team.

Time skip to the next morning

I wake up suddenly to the sound of knocking, or rather pounding on my door. I tch and cover my head with my blanket highly hoping that whoever was at the door would go away. The pounding stopped but my relief was short-lived as my phone started ringing.

I grumbled as I lifted my covers and answered the phone. "If you are not my parents, the situation is life or death, or someone is severely injured, I will not hesitate to break every single one of your fingers for interrupting my sleep."

I heard a gasp followed by multiple snickers. "That really hurt, Sho-chan." "The fu- Kawa-senpai what reason do you have for calling me at..." I moved my phone away from my ear and checked the time then put my phone back to my ear. "10 in the fucking morning on a saturday."

"Well, for one you should've been awake. And two, we're outside your house." My eyes widened as I dropped my phone onto my bed. I got up from my bed and opened my room door then ran to the front door. I unlocked and opened the door to be met with my entire team.

"What. The. Fuck. Why are you guys here?" They just stared at me and I swore that most of them were eye raping me. Have they never seen thighs before? "You said we could come here early before getting ramen. And why aren't you wearing pants?" I deadpanned at Iwa and dragged my hand down my face.

"I didn't mean like six hours beforehand! And because I feel uncomfortable wearing pants to sleep. *sigh* Come in." I turned around and walked back into my house with multiple footsteps following me.

"Go sit down wherever or don't. I necessarily don't care. Me on the other hand, I'm going to go back to sleep." I waved to them and started walking back to my room only to be stopped. "You're just gonna leave nine teenage boys alone in your house while you sleep?" asked Iwa.

I looked up at him and nodded. "I didn't tell you guys to come here this early. I said a little early, not when someone who's overworked like me would still be sleeping." He rolled his eyes and picked me up like a sack of potatoes.

He dragged me to my living room and plopped me on the couch. "You're a really bad host Shoyo-senpai," teased Akira. "Says the one eye raping me like he's never seen thighs before. Aki-chan, I suggest you stop teasing me before I leave you with a highly painful boner."

Him along with the rest of the team stared at me baffled and speechless. Not my fault I haven't had coffee yet. "Ohoho~ I didn't know little Sho Sho was a flirt," teased Makki with Mattsun nodding and snickering. I got up from the couch and pulled him by his collar.

"Now, now Makki-chan~ I suggest you along with everyone else shut the fuck up. I wasn't the one who begged me to blow them now was I?" I whispered the last part with half-lidded eyes and a smirk.

I let go of him and looked back at everyone else. "If one more person bothers me before 1 pm, I won't hesitate to hook up with some friends from Karasuno and Shiratorizawa. I also have some screenshots that I would absolutely hate to leak. Is that understood?" "Y-yes, sir." they said in unison. I nodded then patted Mattsun's chest as I walked away.

I closed the door to my room and immediately flopped onto my bed. "They're so troublesome," I mumbled as I covered myself with my blanket. It didn't take long for me to be comfortable and end up being succumbed to slumber.