pls help😃(i need everyone's opinions)

im going thru a 🥰 d i l l e m a 🥰 (is that the word for it? did i use it right? idfk)

ANWAYS- i was thinking that i should edit(and maybe rewrite some of) my chapters so that the overall book looks better and that it's better to read. my writing style has changed A LOT and idk what to do

should i just continue the story with my writing style that i have now and just leave the other chapters be?

ORRRR

do i edit the chapters?

and then if i edit the chapters should i

unpublish the book and then republish it when i finish with the old chapters AND the new?

or

do i just edit them and you guys just be updated when i finish editing?

this is totally up to all of you and i want yalls opinions

if i do unpublish, i have a new book coming out and i'll still be updating "bubblegum bitch"

ofc my new book is also hinata harem because that's the only thing ik how to do😭 but anyways if i unpublish this one, you'll still be able to read my other books while i edit this one...

soooooooooooo what should i do? the chapters are gonna remain the same and have the same concept, it's just that i'm gonna make the chapters look better and have the writing style look the same as mine now.

ofc my new book and 4 new chapters of bubblegum bitch comes out on feb 20th. i can do a mini one-shot book while you all wait for those if that's what you all want

okie then, i'll be responding to all the comments and taking everyone's thoughts into consideration:))

thank you guys for helping me! i love you all and have a good day<3

(side note: my old a/n's will be deleted if you guys decide that you want me to unpublish)