sᴜʀᴘʀɪsᴇ ᴘᴛ ᴏɴᴇ

i love how daddy teru simps but he threw poor hinata without hesitation for kiyoko vjkcskv skcnla(it's ok in this one, he just think she's really pretty nothing more)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

hey my flowers~ it's the moment we've been waiting for... THE SURPRISEEE!!! it's going to be in 3 parts(maybe 4) and you'll see why in a minute tehe. ok i'll stop bothering you~

please enjoyy~

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

3rd Person

   It's Saturday afternoon and the team is outside of the gym. Suga is the first person to walk inside and when he gets in, he stares in awe. There were orange and black streamers hanging everywhere, a candy bar, a buffet thingy(i have absolutely no fucking idea what they're called so er yeah), and a curtain in the front of the gym. No one really paid any mind to the curtains, though.

   While everyone was getting settled into the party, Yachi snuck in and asked Takeda to record them. Of course, he agreed and Yachi stepped back out. Then the lights went out and there was a spotlight on the curtains. Everyone was confused as hell.

   Then the curtains slowly opened to reveal Hinata in the front, Kiyoko in the back(but like not a background singer position just like 5 big steps behind him) and to the right of Hinata, and Yachi to the left.

   Hinata is wearing a red plaid short skirt(not that short tho) with a white long-sleeved turtleneck tucked in and white heel boots. Kiyoko is wearing a black plaid short skirt with a cropped long-sleeved black turtleneck and black heel boots. Yachi is wearing a yellow plaid short skirt with a cropped long-sleeved turtleneck and yellow heel boots.

Hinata's Skirt↓↓

   Hinata's Shirt↓↓

   Hinata's Shirt↓↓