ᴀ ɴᴇᴡ sᴛᴀʀᴛ

LOOK AT MY BABY LEV!!! HE'S SO PROUD OF HIMSELF FOR SPITTING THE SEEDS! ok sorry i love everyone in this gif with my whole heart. even noya. (unpopular opinion: lev doesn't get the recognition he deserves)

erm gomen for the last chapter. this one has a lot of happy moments and simping so er yeah! ok enjoy!!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Yachi's POV

   I sat listening to Shoyo's story in silence. I was mentally cursing myself for asking, but I didn't know so I didn't blame myself too much. After about 20 minutes, Sho-chan finished his story.

   I had all types of emotions. Anger, pity, sadness, apologetic, etc. After a few minutes, the only words I could come up with was, "Wow.. Sho-chan.."

   He looked at me with this look that said 'don't pity me'. I nodded and decided to change the subject since it must've been hard to relieve that.

   "So, uh Sho-chan. Do you wanna walk together to the gym after school? Since we both want to be managers," I asked. He smiled at me and nodded. His eyes were filled with sorrow but thankfulness.

   We both non-verbally agreed to act like the innocent beans we look like and before we could talk about anything else, the bell rang. We decided that we would meet up by a cherry blossom tree and walk to the gym together from there. After we talked, we split ways to go to our classes.

Hinata's POV

   After I told Toka-chan, I felt a great weight was lifted off of me. Damn. She should've came into my life sooner.

   I walked so fast -at this that it would be called jogging- to my next class. I was already late to one class, i'll be damned if i'm late to another.

   I arrived at my class and accidentally slammed it open right before the bell rang. I sighed in relief as I made it in time and the teacher was also not there. I sensed everyone staring at me so I looked up after I caught my breath.

   My eyes widened as I saw Tsukki and Yama-chan. "TSUKKI~ YAMA-CHAN~" I yelled as I took a seat that was empty next to Tsukki. I could tell that people were still staring at me and I got a bit uncomfortable but didn't show it.

   I smiled at them and said, "Hey guyss~ Guess you're stuck with me for the rest of the year." Tsukki was blushing but hid it and just said, "I was hoping to have a school year without an annoying, short tangerine." "TSUKKI! That's mean," said Yama-chan sticking up for me. "Urusai, Yamaguchi." "Go-"

   "Tsukki, that's mean. Yama-chan didn't do anything, all he did was stick up for me. Why are you telling him to shut up?" I then put on my most adorable confusion and pouting face I ever could. I heard "aww"s go around the room and before Tsukki could say anything the teacher came into the room and apologized for being late.

Time skip to the end of the day sponsored by me skipping class and ultimately using school as if it's a choice

Hinata's POV

   School finally ended and Tsukki and Yama-chan just said bye and that they'll see me tomorrow. I did the same and headed for the cherry blossom tree to where me and Toka-chan are gonna meet. I got there first so I just sat under the tree and read my manga while listening to music.