ᴍᴇᴇᴛɪɴɢ ɪᴛᴀᴄʜɪʏᴀᴍᴀ

3rd Person

   Shoyo stood outside of the Itachiyama dorm. He was informed before that they were a special team so there weren't much people at the camp. "that just makes my life easier," Shoyo thought as he knocked on the door.

   Lizuna answered the door and Shoyo smiled. "Hey, I'm here to mingle with you guys. Is it ok for me to come in?" Without hesitating, the captain nodded. How could he refuse?

   When Shoyo walked into the room he saw there was only 3 people including the person that opened the door for him. "Ah, okay so there's only you three. That makes my life a WHOLE lot easier. Erm let's introduce ourselves. I'm Hinata Shoyo but please call me Shoyo or anything that's not Hinata. I'm one of Karasuno's managers." While he was introducing himself, he noticed that the black wavy haired boy looked uncomfortable with him in the room so Shoyo kept his distance.

   "Hello, Shoyo. I'm Lizuna Tsukasa, the captain." "Nice to meet you Suka-chan. OH! I'm so dumb. Ok so before we continue I make nicknames for people since it helps me be comfortable but if you don't like it and would rather me call you by your actual name or something else please tell me. I haven't said that to anyone today, everyone just accepted it. But since there's the three of you then I would like to make sure you're comfortable with me calling you by nicknames."

   "It's fine for my part. What about you two?" "It's fine. I'm Komori Motoya, libero and dear Sakusa Kiyoomi's cousin." "It's nice to meet you three. Can I have your numbers?" Lizuna and Komori nodded and before Sakusa could say anything, Shoyo took his phone out of his case and pulled out some wipes that he had for some reason. He then wiped his phone down and put it on a chair that was near Sakusa. Sakusa was dumbfounded and the other two were shocked.

   "O-oh! Sorry if I'm wrong, but you looked like you wanted to keep your distance from me. I just assumed because of germs and I just wiped my phone down because I used to have a friend that was like that. Sorry if I assumed wrong though." Sakusa's eyes widened and he blushed a little. "He really noticed? And didn't judge me for it? Fuck. I fell in love." Sakusa took the phone that was on the chair and put his number in it then handed it to Komori.

   "U-um I actually am a germaphobe so... I uh appreciate what you did." "Oh! No problem Kiyo-chan! Next time we see each other, I'll make sure to bring a mask with me so you don't feel uncomfortable," Shoyo said as he smiled. Sakusa was trying really hard to not blush, but Shoyo didn't notice as he was getting his phone back.

   "Yay! Uh Kiyo-chan if you want, I can make you some lunch and bring it here so you don't have to into the crowded cafeteria." "O-oh thank you. I would like that." "No problem! Anyways now that that that's done, do you guys want to do anything with me? We have plenty of time and I'm down to do anything."

   Shoyo said that with semi-unholy intentions, but kept it up so it wouldn't seem that way. The three boys gulped and tried hard not to get a boner. "You guys okay? Do... you not want to spend time with me? It's ok if not..." Shoyo said trying to guilt trip the two boys and not Sakusa. But Sakusa panicked and ran to hug the smaller.

   "K-Kiyo-chan? Are you okay? You don't need to-" Shoyo's words got cut off by the older squeezing. "WOOOOAAHHHH KIYOOMI! HAVE YOU EVOLVED?!" exclaimed Komori. The captain just stayed silent also wanting to know why his kouhai wasn't shivering in disgust or anything.

   "I don't know. I panicked because I didn't want him to be sad but for some reason touching him doesn't utterly disgust me," Sakusa explained slowly letting go of the manager that was dumb founded. "I just got hugged... by a hot germaphobe." After that was said by Shoyo, that very person fainted.

   "AHH! SHOYO!" Lizuna rushed to catch Shoyo. Sakusa blushed and though he was jealous, his cousin couldn't help but tease the germaphobe.

>Time skip like 5 minutes later sponsored by the big ass writers block I have<

Shoyo stirred awake and saw that three boys were staring at him. "What happened?" "Kiyoomi hugged you then you said that a hot germaphobe hugged you then you passed out," Komori said nonchalantly and bluntly. Shoyo then blushed a deep red and was about to run when Sakusa held him back.

"So you think I'm hot huh?" Sakusa said with a smirk. Shoyo decided to play along. "Yes I do. I also think your cousin and captain is hot. You got a problem Kiyo-chan?" Shoyo said Kiyo-chan like the way Yagami Yato said Chibi-chan.

Now it was the three boys' turn to blush. Shoyo giggled and grabbed his phone. "Well, as MUCH as I would looveee to stay and flirt. I need to go make lunch for dear Kiyo-chan and meet the other teams. I'll see you guys later~" Then he blew a kiss to the boys and left.

"We."
"Are."
"Screwed."

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

~901 words~

i hate this stupid imagination of mine. why can't i think of anything huhu T^T anyways i only have four more teams to go and i did like 5 teams in one day :> i'm so proud of myself. anyways im gonna go work on the next chapter. love you all<3

Sticker/Picture of the chapter