ᴘʀᴏʟᴏɢᴜᴇ

Hinata

Hello! My name is Hinata Shoyo but since I have a twin who follows me anywhere I go-not literally but you get the idea- , I like to be called Shoyo, Sho, or whatever nickname that doesn't have to do with my last name.

   Anyways i'm 16 and going to be a first year at Karasuno High School. I decided that since I can't play volleyball anymore I might as well be a manager so that i'm somewhat close to my favorite sport.

   I would like to say that i'm pretty good at a lot of things. For example, school, cooking, and music. I'm so smart I was supposed to skip like 2 grades but I wanted to live normally and have friends my age so I declined. As for the cooking part, not in any way trying to sound full of myself, a LOT of people have complimented me for my cooking and said that they thought they were in heaven. And as for the music part, I can play a lot of instruments such as piano, violin, and drums. I can also sing pretty good.

   There's one problem though. I'm 5'0 and have a baby face. This means people automatically take me as an oblivious, innocent, idiot. It's annoying sometimes but I make do due to the fact that I get attention and almost anything I want if I ask for it. Since i'm naturally clingy and a very deep need for another person's touch, having a harem that is always gladly to hug me or hold my hand is really great to my advantage. What really annoys me is that people take me as the most dense and oblivious person alive. Ever since the start of junior high, I just was nice to everyone and just said thank you to any compliment while teasing people that like me and acting innocent(it's quite fun). Even though I act like that, IT DOESN'T MEAN I'M THE MOST OBLIVIOUS AND DENSE PERSON ALIVE!! HOW DO YOU EXPECT ME TO NOT NOTICE PEOPLE ALWAYS STARING AT ME WHEN I FUCKING LAUGH OR SOME SHIT! HOW AM I NOT SUPPOSED TO KNOW SOMEONE HAS THE TINIEST BIT OF FEELINGS FOR ME WHEN THEY BLUSH LIKE A MADMAN WHEN I SMILE OR GIVE A COMPLIMENT! *deep breaths* I never really understood why people took me as dumb, but I just went with it.

   So in conclusion, I live a life where I pretend to be an oblivious, dumb, innocent, nice(true unless someone tries me), cute(also true) tangerine. It sounds tiring but I got used to it after a while.

   Watch my life be a cliche and I bump into someone that ultimately is in the volleyball club. Then he starts falling in love while other people start too and they make a harem groupchat. sigh. I can never have a break. Watch tomorrow have me get a harem as soon as I get to know people. All I have to do is pretend to be oblivious and innocent. Not too innocent though because i'm a 16 year old boy. MK anyways i'm gonna go now my moms are calling me to have dinner.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

sticker/picture of the chapter