ɢᴇᴛ ʀᴇᴀᴅʏ

i'm sorry but i thought it was so funny when i saw how Tanaka runs. RHKJNODIPOCMNJN it's really fun to just watch that on repeat and look at how a different character runs.

okie sooo should i stop with the like so many details or just keep it up. causee if the like 4 people(i have no idea how many, so i'm guessing at least like 4?) that read this think that it's going too slow please tell me. anyways enjoy~

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

   It's now Friday morning and the bad bitch trio are going to the mall to go get matching outfits along with party stuff.

At the mall

Hinata's POV

   We pull up to the mall and as we're walking to the entrance we talk about the places we should go. (let us pretend they rich rich ok?) "Sho-chan, where should we go first," asked Toka-chan. "Hmm.. I think we should go to Hot Topic then just go to whatever's near there and so on. Remember we need 3 different matching outfits. As we're looking for outfits, if you find anything, yell marco and we'll go to the dressing rooms to see. After we get our outfits and stuff, we can just hang until we feel like going back home," I said. They both nodded and we headed towards Hot Topic.

   We walk into hot topic and we split up to cover the whole store. "oh wow. the one thing that i was so sure that i wanted and it's on the top. fucking. shelf. what the hell store," I think while trying to figure out a way I'm gonna get this awesome ass t-shirt from there. I look around to see if anyone tall is nearby and guess what? No one is. "i'm not asking a worker if it's the last thing i do. i refuse to admit my shortness," I think. So I walk out to see if anyone tall is around, even though it's 11 am on a Friday. I look around some more and I see TWO tall looking dudes with blonde and gray hair with an undercut! YAY!

(A/N: i have no idea why I decided Atsumu and Osamu, i just think that Atsumu would be one to skip school and Osamu would just be there babysitting his twin. Also, they're pretty tall right?)

   I walk up to him and tap the grayie on the back. "A-ano, excuse me." They look back and down on me and they instantly have a small blush. " OMFG TWINS?!!??! and am i that cute where two people that came from the same egg blush at me?" He just says, "Yes? Am I in your way or something?" "OH! NO, not at all. It's just that you guys are tall and I need help getting something from this store, so I was wondering if you guys could maybe help me?" I ask sheepishly. I know I don't get like cute or whatever without it being on purpose, but when it comes to me ACTUALLY needing help or when it comes to my height, I get embarrassed. And this is one of those times when it's both.

   "Oh, yea sure we can help," the blondie says. "YAY! Thank you so much. C'mon it's in Hot Topic," I say as I grab their hands and basically drag them to the store. We get in and I point to the shirt that's at the top. "What size are you?" grayie asks. "Oh uhhh if you could grab the small and the medium," I say and he just nods and gets them. "Thank you~ Uh, can you guys hang around with me for a little more just in case I need to get something again? If it's not a bother to you," I ask knowing me or the girls would need to get something from the top again.

   After about 10 minutes, I heard Yoko-chan yell marco. I told the twins to hurry up as I yelled back, "POLO!" And we finally met each other at the dressing rooms and the girls smiled at me. "Sho-kun~ Who are they?" asked Yoko-chan looking at the two boys behind me.