ʙᴇᴀᴄʜ ᴅᴀʏ ᴘᴛ ᴏɴᴇ

AONE LOOKS SO CUTE SKSSSJZHXJXBXJ i love my babyy😭😭

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

hey flowers~ there's not much else to say except enjoy!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

|Friday Morning|
Kinoshita's POV

   After we finished our practice kinda early and got some extra time, me and Kazuhito went to Shoyo. "Shoyo!" I called out. He looked up from his notebook and smiled. "Hey my favorite couple~ What's up?" I'm pretty sure we both blushed, but we just sat on either side of Shoyo.

   "So are we gonna take the train or are you driving us to the beach?" I asked. "I'm not driving unless y'all can pay for my gas," Shoyo said. "Stingy ass," Kinoshita said probably thinking he said it in his head. "Shush Nari-chan. Anyways I forgot to bring my beach stuff, so you guys go ahead and I'll text you when I get to the beach." Kazuhito nodded and I smiled. "Looks like our little sunshine is forgetful," I said teasing him while putting him in a headlock and giving him a noogie.

   "Ugh SASHI-SENPAII STOP ITTTT!!" he yelled at me while trying to get away from my grip. "HAHA NEVERRR!! KAZU HELP ME!" I said while continuing. Kazuhito then started tickling him. "HAHAHAHA STOP HAHAHAAHH WAIT- NISHI-SENPAII!! NAKA-SENPAI HELP MEEE!!" He yelled while laughing. "You bastard! You did not just call part of your protection squad on us!" Kazu said while tickling even more. Shoyo kept laughing until the simps came up to us. "Oho? What are you guys gonna do? Call us 'shitty boys'?"  They just scoffed then smiled evilly. And I felt a hand on my shoulder and saw a hand on Kazu's.

   "They may not be able to do anything, but we sure as hell can. Now. Let. Go." Daichi said while giving off a scary aura and Suga giving us a 'kind' smile. Me and Kazu let go and Shoyo stood up and smiled triumphantly. "HAHA! I WIN GO SUCK MY DICK!!" he yelled while slightly running behind Tsukishima. "That little-" "Don't think about finishing that." "Yes, Daichi-san." Me and Kazu said at the same time while sighing in defeat. "I'll get you back at the beach, Shoyo. Just you wait."

Shoyo's POV

   I shivered. Is someone threatening me? "Are you cold or something Shrimpy?" Shima-chan asked. I shake my head then Yama-chan spoke up. "Do you wanna hang out with us, Shoyo? Since you don't have a date with Kinoshita-san today." I shook my head again, slightly laughing at the fact that my freckled boyfriend emphasized the fact that Kino-chan doesn't like me in that way."Sorry guys. I'm hanging out with friends today. Since I haven't seen them in a while."

   "Oh? What friends?" I jump and see Yuu-chan behind me. "Jesus christ, Nishi-senpai. Don't do that you scared me." I said while holding my chest and recovering from the scare. "Sorry about that, but answer my question." I looked at him and laughed. He looked so possessive. "Don't worry it's just some friends that I met at the mall. Even Toka-chan and Yoko-san met them." Then the said two bitches popped up out of nowhere.

   "OHHHH! You're talking about-mmph!" I cut Toka-chan off. "Yes, them Chi-kun. Now say no more." I said while giving her a slight glare. She raised her hands in defeat and I brought my hands away from her mouth. "The twins? Oh yeah. I really liked Osamu-kun. He looked really chill compared to Atsumu-kun who was like a horndog haha. Anyways aren't you meeting them at the beach?"