ᴛʜᴇ ʙᴇɢɪɴɴɪɴɢ

i honestly dare someone to tell me that(in the canon) this trio is NOT friendship goals. LIKE THEY'RE SO CUTE AND AHHFOSNLA CKHVSJDACNSM

*deep breath* phew ok i'm done please enjoy.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hinata's POV

   *beep beep beep* *beep beep beep* *beep beep bee-* I violently tap my phone to stop the very annoying alarm going off. "ugh, why is time a thing. i was doing so well in my sleep and dreaming." I sigh as I get up. It's my first day of school... OMG IT'S MY FIRST DAY OF SCHOOL!

   I excitedly get up, grab my phone and go to the bathroom to do my morning routine. I put on my playlist called 'just the vibes' and the first song that comes on is History Maker. "fuck yea" I started my shower as I basically scream/sing "CAN YOU HEAR.. MY HEART BEAT! TIRED OF FEELING NEVER ENOUGH!"

   I finish my shower, brush my teeth, and put on my uniform. I turn off my playlist and go to my room to get my things. "bag.. check. wallet.. check. keys.. check. phone.. got it. hmm, i should bring my charger just in case.. what else, what else? OH MY AIRPODS! ok ok i think i'm ready now." I walk downstairs to see my twin, Mizuki, and little sister, Natsu, sitting with my moms at the table.

   "Ohayo Zuki, Natsu, Mama, and Mom," I say as I go to the table and sit down. "Ohayo Sho/Nii-chan/Shoyo." "Shoyo, can you take Mizuki to school." "Sure, I don't see why not," I reply to Mom and I see Zuki brighten.

   She loves being close to me for what reason? I have no idea. I think it's maybe because of my awesomeness as an 2 minute older self. Or maybe because i'm the only guy who's close to her since she goes to an all-girls school. I don't know why guys don't like talking to her on socials, but it's their loss. Now that I think about it, she never told me if she was into guys or not. Eh, i'll ask her later.

  "Sho, you guys should go now so you're not late," Mama says as she grabs me and Zuki's empty dishes. Mom gave us our bentos and we put it in our bags.

"Okay then bye guys. See you later," I say hugging my moms and Nat. "Bye Nee-san, bye Nii-chann," Nat says as we walk to my car.

   As I drive away to Zuki's school, I contemplate on whether or not I should ask about her sexuality. I already told her that i'm gay and poly so it shouldn't be too bad. But then again she could be uncomfortable about telling me. I accidentally sigh loudly and Zuki says, "Sho, are you ok? That was SOME sigh."

   "shit. what do i do? do i ask her or do i make up some excuse that i know she'll believe. fuck that i hate lying to her." I get to a red light when I take a deep breath.

   "Uhh. Z-zuki? I-i'm curious.. What's your sexuality?" I brace for the impact of her telling me to mind my business when she laughs. "AHAHAHAHHHAH! I *snicker* I CAN'T BELIEVE *deep breath* YOU WERE SO NERVOUS *laughing more* ABOUT ASKING ME *giggle* THAT! AHAHAHAHAHA!" I give her a glare for laughing at me.

    "OH HUSH. JUST TELL ME SINCE YOU THINK IT'S SO FUNNY!" I yell as I see the green light and continue driving. "H-hold on. *giggle and taking deep breaths* Ok i'm calm now. I'm bi with a preference for girls." "Oh. Ok. Grab my phone and put on some music. I feel like talking to you would make me more mad at you for laughing at me" "Hai, hai." She puts on Cyber Sex by Doja Cat. "Seems like my sister has taste after all."