ɴᴀʀɪʜɪɴᴀ ᴅᴀᴛᴇ :𝟹

awhh look at narita being all excited🥺🥺

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

teheeheheheh i'm not gonna say anything, but please enjoyo(*▽≦)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

|Wednesday Afternoon|
•Practice•
Narita's POV

Shoyo was making rounds helping all of us with mistakes we made, improving our personal ability, and just flat out brightening our day.

I was really surprised when he had accepted to go on a date with ALL of us. But the fact that he accepted me along with Kino and Enno made me feel like I actually mattered in some way. I'm part of the 'forgotten trio' so when Shoyo has one on one time with me and gives me all his attention or when he acknowledges my presence, it makes me feel all types of good.

Since I'm a subsitute middle blocker, I always think of myself as a second choice. Shoyo doesn't make me feel that way. In fact, he doesn't make anyone feel that way. I think that that's one of the uncountable reasons why I love the presence of this tiny ginger manager.

"Ri-chan! Nari-chan!" A voice snaps me out of my thoughts. I turn to see Shoyo waving his hand in my face. "*sigh* I finally got your attention. I've been calling your name for like 3 minutes, what were you thinking about so hardly?" he asked in a half-concern, half-angered tone.

"A-ah gomen. It's nothing important," I said slightly bowing and fiddling with my fingers. He sighed and put his hand my shoulder. I looked up at him and he had a warm smile.

"Kazu-senpai. If you need to talk to someone or anything of the sort, I'm here ok?" I almost burst into tears, but I kept strong. I nodded and he picked up a stray ball. "Good. Now, we're gonna practice your blocks and receives ok?" He said. I smiled and said, "HAI!"

"What did I do to have such an amazing kouhai/friend?"

|Thursday Morning|
Shoyo's POV

   I hopped out of Mama's car and got my stuff. "Bye Mama. Thanks for dropping me off today," I said as I closed the door. She smiled at me through the open window and said, "Of course, Sho. Have a good day today." "You too!" I yelled back while running to the gym and waving back at her.

   I get to the gym and unlock the door since I'm the first one here. I set the nets up, fill up the water bottles, set out the towels, and get the volleyballs ready.

   I sigh as I pick up a ball. "I just want one more spike, one more block, one more toss, one more receive." I shake my head and put the ball back in the cart then go to a bench and scroll through my phone and wait until everyone gets here.

>Time skip to the start of the date spnsored by me building a shrine for akaashi<

Narita's POV

Me and Shoyo are currently talking about our favorite characters in an anime while walking to the boba shop.

"That's why I would personally let him- ACK" he was talking until he bumped into someone and fell. "SHOYO!" I yelled as I caught him. Phew that was close.