ᴋᴀɢᴇʜɪɴᴀ ᴅᴀᴛᴇ~

hey flowers~ not much to say other than it's a really short chapter. if you wanna skip the shortness there's nothing really important but the fact that they get together in the end. (it's not a spoiler if you already knew the fact) anyways enjoy!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

|Wednesday Morning|
•Gym•
Shoyo's POV

"Uh.. Shoyo?" I heard. I open my eyes and look at the voice. "Yes?" "Um, have you ever played before? Like have you spiked? If you have, I would like to toss to you." My eyes widen at Kage-chan. I've wanted to hear those seven words for the longest time. "i'm not telling him now, that's gonna ruin everyone's mood."

"No, Tobi-kun. I've never personally played and never plan too. I just understand it a little too well," I said. "that has to be the worst lie i have ever told in my life." "O-oh ok. Sorry for asking." "It's ok Kage-chan! Anyways, I'll meet you in front of the gym after school. Did you bring clothes to change into or nah?" "I did." "Ah- ok great! We can use my car for the rest of the day then." Kageyama hummed in response. "Bye~ See ya!" I said while waving and heading towards my class. I saw him being a tsundere and waving back slightly with a scowl on his face. "what's up with me attracting tsunderes?"

>•Time skip to after school and on the way to the amusement park sponsored by my writers block•<
3rd Person

Kageyama was driving and Shoyo was just on his phone. "U-uh Shoyo?" Shoyo looked up from his phone. "Hm? What is it Kage-chan?" "I just wanted to talk that's all." Kageyama was about to die from embarrassment as he was VERY out of character. He decided to just keep his eyes on the road and hope that Shoyo doesn't look at him. "I mean sure. Whatcha wanna talk about?" said Shoyo as he put his phone in his fanny pack. (A/N: fanny packs are cool and you can't convince me otherwise)

   "I don't know. The only things that are ever on my mind is volleyball, milk, and... you." Kageyama whispered the last part so Shoyo didn't hear. "And?" "Huh?" "You trailed off after the and- you know what? Nevermind. Let's talk about milk then." Kageyama lit up and started to talk about all his favorite types of milk.

|At the amusement park|

   The pair got their passes and headed inside. "Kage-chan let's go to this ride first!" Shoyo yelled as he was pulling on Kageyama's arm. "Hai, hai~"

   The rest of the day consisted of Shoyo dragging Kageyama to different rollercoasters and game booths. He even won a milk plushie for Kageyama. They decided to leave around 7:30 since they had school the next day.

|In front of Kageyama's house|
Kageyama's POV

I pulled up to my house and parked at the curb. "Hey, Tobi-kun." I looked at Shoyo. He was smiling and he honestly looked beautiful and almost god-like while the moonlight hit him. "What is it Shoyo?" "I uh. I had fun today. We should do it again sometime." I nodded as if on reflex.

It took me 30 seconds to realize what that last sentence meant. I looked at him with wide eyes. "W-wait really?!" He giggled and I felt my face heat up. "Yes, really Kage-chan. Will you love me?"

I ran out of the car and opened his door. I then kissed him. I've been wanting to feel his lips for the longest. After 6 seconds, I felt him melt into it. I unbuckled him and carried him without breaking the kiss.

Before it could get any more heated, I pulled back. We were both panting and he had his arms around my neck and my arms on his waist and thigh holding him up.

"Shoyo, I'll love you as much as you let me."

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

~615 words~

im so sorry for the short chapter. i had like no inspiration for the date and i also just write from the top of my head. i'll make it up by doing at least 2500 words in the next chapter. i hope you enjoyed at least a little even though it may suck a lot. i love you guys<3

Sticker/Picture of the chapter