ᴀɴᴅ sᴏ ɪᴛ sᴛᴀʀᴛs

hey flowers~ are ya proud of me? i did it😼😼 ok no forreal im gonna go now my hands are fucking freezing. hope you enjoy!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Shoyo's POV

   I am now currently changing in my dorm trying to think about what I just did. It's not like it's my first times sucking dick, but I was really really tempted to let them fuck me. I'm a horny mess. I'm so done with myself.

   "okay shoyo. breath. you need to calm down before you go to the cafeteria. if you see all of their hot faces in the state you're in now, you will 3000% beg all of them to fuck you. ok. breath in. breath out. breath in. breath out. ok shoyo. there you go. now just think of anything else. MY SKITTLES!" I successfully distracted myself by remembering my skittles that I didn't finish earlier.

   I finished changing, got my phone and skittles, put on my shoes, then headed to cafeteria. I added Johzenji, Nekoma, and Kora-chan to my boyfriends chat and added everyone else plus them to my simps chat. After that was finished, I made it to the cafeteria.

   I had about 2 hours until dinnertime so I had some time to cook. I popped the last few skittles into my mouth, threw away my trash, put on my hype vibes playlist, and got to work.

>Time skip an hour and a half later sponsored by me being excited I can include everyone again<
3rd Person

Shoyo was almost finished with dinner and was starting to work on dessert when the rest of the managers came barging in and apologizing profusely to Shoyo. "Girls, it's ok. If you really want to apologize, some go set up the tables and some come and be my taste testers." "HAI!"

Yachi, Mai, Yukie, and Runa went to go set up all the tables while Kiyoko, Kaori, and Hana went to Shoyo to taste his food.

Shoyo put something in the oven and turned to the girls. "Okay girls, got your forks?" They nodded holding up their forks and Shoyo laughed. "Okay then if something is missing something or whatever like that tell me." He said as he got their forks and put sample sizes of each food he made on said forks.

When the girls got their forks back, they started eating. "HOLY SHIT SHO-CHAN! THIS IS GOOD!" Kaori yelled as her eyes widened with stars in them. "This is really good, Sho-kun," said Kiyoko as she took three forks into her mouth. Hana couldn't even talk as her mouth was stuffed with different foods.

"Ah- Thank you guys. Do you want to try the desserts now? They should be about done," Shoyo said as he blushed from being complimented like that. They all nodded and Shoyo got some forks and spoons then got sample sizes of all the desserts he made and gave it to the three girls.

"Soo," Shoyo said stretching out the o. Kiyoko swallowed all the desserts and approached her kouhai. "You. Fucking. Genius. I don't deserve you as a kouhai!" Kiyoko cried as she tried to sneakily get more dessert. Key word: tried.

"Thank you, Mizu-chan. And I see that the rest of you are speechless, so go to the managers table. Don't worry, I'll handle serving," Shoyo said and they bowed gratefully and went to the table. Shoyo then turned off all the ovens and stoves and put up his apron. Then went to the serving area and put all the food he made up for display.