sᴜʀᴘʀɪsᴇ ᴘᴛ ᴛᴡᴏ

it's funny to think that there was a time when Suga didn't necessarily care for Hinata that much

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

hey flowers~ for this chapter i'm actually going to try lol since the last one was really fucking bad. anyways besides that, there's something coming up after this surprise thing and then we'll be able to meet the otherss(yayy!) i'm so sorry this book is probably not gonna be finished until like febuary next year or something because what i have planned will take a whole bunch of chapters and time. but i promise it'll be worth it in the end, so thank you for supporting me through this tehe. OKKK i'll stop bothering you guys now. enjoy the chapter!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

3rd Person

   There are silence and anticipation in all of the players as the curtain opens. Even the cute couple that's helping with everything was excited to see what else their favorite three grandchildren had in store for them.

   The curtain fully opened showing the three standing together.

   Hinata's wearing a black collar that had a heart in the middle, a black fitted cropped tank top with black shorts that had garters attached to it. Kiyoko has on the same collar as Hinata but red, a red cropped tank top with a zipper in front and red shorts that had a lace tie in front. Yachi has on the same collar as the others but yellow, a yellow corset lace tank top and yellow shorts with 6 jewels on the front. Since they were tired of wearing the heel they decided to wear thigh high socks that matched their outfits except for Hinata who wore ankle socks with a flower on the side.

(ok so i did the description of their outfits before trying to search up pictures that matched the description and- I FOUND THEM LIKE WITH THE DETAILS DOWN TO THE D OAFJCKL!! anyways)

Their collars

Hinata's↓↓

Kiyoko's↓↓

Kiyoko's↓↓