sᴜʀᴘʀɪsᴇ ᴘᴛ ғᴏᴜʀ

hey flowers~ this one specially sucks because i have NO inspiration for this but whatever lol. anyways please try and enjoy this chapter☺️ love you guys<33

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hinata's POV

I changed into my normal clothes and just threw the clothes I was wearing into the duffel bag I brought with me. I looked in the mirror and sighed. "what the fuck did i get myself into," I thought.

I decided that it would be best if I got the girls, so I walked to my car and saw them cuddling. I knocked on the window and they both flinched and tensed. As they saw me, they immediately relaxed and Yoko-san rolled down the window.

"You fucking whore. I was scared out of my mind," complained Yoko-san. I just rolled my eyes and clicked my tongue. "You wouldn't have been scared if y'all didn't fuck in my car in the first place. Anyways hurry up and get dressed before people get suspicious on why BOTH of you aren't there," I told the two girls.

They just nodded and rolled the window back up. "MAKE SURE Y'ALL CLEAN UP TOO! I WON'T HESITATE TO EXPOSE YOUR ASSES IF I FIND ONE DROP OF CUM ON MY SEATS!" I yelled before I turned and walked away to the gym.

After about 3 minutes, I finally reached the gym. I open the door and walk over to Sensei who had a bag in his hand.

"Hey sensei. What's in the bag?" I ask. "Oh Shoyo. It's the money the boys threw at you haha," he replied as he handed me the bag. "Oh. Thanks Takeda-sensei. I'm gonna go talk to some of the team now. Remember to send the performances to me and the girls," I said. He just chuckled and nodded then turned back to Ukai and continued talking to him.

I set the bag in a corner and walked towards Yama-chan and Shima-chan. "Hey guys," I said to the two.

They looked down at me and Shima-chan looked annoyed at me. I already knew why but I just put my innocent eyes and lowered my head. "D-did I do a-anything S-Shima-chan?" I ask while fiddling with my fingers. "im too good at this. i needa get an acting job or some shit," I think to myself.

"Yes you did do something, Shrimpy. What was that earlier?" said Salt- I mean Shima-chan. I looked up at him and tilted my head to show my 'confusion.' "What do you mean Shima-chan? I was just singing and dancing," I said. "i still have to keep some image of innocence with me."

"It's ok Sho-chan. You didn't do anything. Tsukki's just being mean," said Tada-kun. "omg he's so cute i love him so muchhh."

"O-oh.. ok then," I say. Yama-chan looks at his hands and he looks like he wants to say something. "Is everything ok, Tada-kun?" I ask worringly. He turns red then finally speaks up.

"Erm so I was wondering if you wanted to hang out together after school on Wednesday," he asked. "oohh~ so he wanted to ask me on a date."

"Yeah sure Yama-chan! It's a date hehe," I say while smiling. The two boys look at me and Yama-chan turns red. Tsukki was about to say something when the door opens suddenly. It was Toka-chan and Yoko-san.

I walk over to them while waving to the two boys. "Could y'all be any more obvious?" I said to the two as I reach them. They walked in TOGETHER and Toka-chan's hair was still messy. "did Chi-kun even try to hide it?" I ask myself.

I sighed and fixed her hair. "T-thanks," she said. I just shrugged. Us three started to talk to each other for at least 4 minutes when our 'grabdparents' come up to us.

   "Hey girls! What happened? Where were you guys?" asked Takeda-sensei. They looked at each other, then me, then back at each other.

   "W-well... Uh.. OH LOOK AT THE TIME! WE BETTER START CLEANING EVERYTHING UP HAHA!" yelled Yoko-san as she took Chi-kun's hand and ran somewhere.

   "They really fucking left me like that," I mumble to myself. "OH! It's already 7! Guess we should start cleaning everything up," said Takeda. "thank you time," I think as I turn to go pack up the curtains, spotlight, and microphones.

Some people took some leftover food and candy that was left and our grandparents just took down all the decorations.

Time skip to after they finish cleaning sponsored by me rethinking my life choices

   We finally finished cleaning up and we were all just talking. Then I suggested that we should go home, and everyone just agreed.

   "See you guys on Monday then~" I said. I then gave everyone a hug, grabbed my money bag, and went to my car to go home.

   When I got home, Zuki was waiting for me on the couch. "I'm home," I said. "SHO-NII!! I MISSED YOU!! Why didn't you come home sooner," she yelled while jumping on me and engulfing me in a hug.

   "Zuki shush it's late. And I already told you why I would be home so late. Now get off I'm gonna go take a shower and sleep," I said trying to worm my way out of her grasp. She sighed and hesitantly let go. "Ok, sorry Sho. Let's hang out tomorrow then," she said. "Sure, why not? Anyways goodnight," I told her while walking upstairs to my room. "Goodnightt," she said and continued watching tv.

   I went to my room and got my pjs then headed to the shower. After about a 20-ish minute shower, I got out and did my night routine. I then went to my room, texted goodnight to the team and my friends, then headed off to a slumber.

   "i guess today wasn't bad hehe."

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

~970 words~

hey flowers~ i had some free time so i decided to just finish the surprise. IM EXCITED NOW IT'S TIME FOR EVERYONE'S DATESSS HEHEHE ok sorry. anyways im sorry for the short chapter but i promise the next like 8+ chapters will be pretty long so yee. anyways the date chapter will come out tm or wednesday idk. oh well. k until next chapter~

Sticker/Picture of the chapter

Karasuno's ManagerOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara