ᴍᴇᴇᴛɪɴɢ ᴅᴀᴛᴇ ᴛᴇᴄʜ ᴍɪɴᴜs ᴏɴᴇ

3rd Person

Shoyo quickly arrived at the Date Tech dorm and knocked on the door. Aone answered the door and Shoyo tackled him in a hug. "TAKA-CHAN!! I'm so sorry I'm late. I fell asleep because my-" He got cut of by Aone.

"It's okay, Shoyo. You're here now right?" Shoyo nodded and held on tighter. "I'll stay extra long to make up for it." Aone smiled slightly as he got up while carrying Shoyo and closed the door.

To say that the team was dumbfounded is an understatement. "AONE-SAN YOU SPEAK?!" yelled Kogane. Shoyo flinched by the sudden shout but then laughed. He tapped Aone to let him down and the softy polar bear did so. Shoyo looked at the team and smiled. "Hi! I'm Hinata Shoyo, but please call me Shoyo or anything that's not my last name. Uh, I met Taka-chan on the train when I fell asleep on him haha." Shoyo scratched his head and blushed a little from the embarrassment of remembering how they got to know each other.

The team, except Aone, went on their knees and yelled, "YOU'RE A GOD! NO A GODDESS! NO ABOVE THAT! WE LIVE TO SERVE YOU NOW!" They all yelled at the same time. Shoyo was shocked, confused, and flattered. "U-uhh Taka-chan?" Aone looked at the ginger. "Why are they praising me? I don't get it. Am I cute or something?" Shoyo asked in curiosity. Then Futakuchi spoke up.

"Shoyo-sama, we're praising you because you sat next to him on the train. AND fell asleep on him." Shoyo was stunned. "Uhh, is it like a sacred thing to sit next to Taka-chan on the train or something? I don't get it. Also the sleeping thing was on accident huhu please stop mentioning it." "Gomenasai, Shoyo-sama! Also no one really likes to sit next to Aone-san except for us and now you." Shoyo just decided to accept the fate and not question it anymore. He sighed. "Can you all please stop bowing and introduce yourself? In the meanwhile, Taka-chan please put their number in my phone." Aone nodded and took the phone out of the ginger's hand and started with it. When Shoyo turned back to the rest of the team, they were all in a straight line as if they were in military.

Shoyo started laughing and everyone was blushing at the sudden and heavenly sound. Even Aone had a slight blush. "You guys are funny. Don't be so stiff, I'm not an actual person you should praise that much." "You are, Shoyo-sama!" exclaimed Kogane and everyone in the line nodded in agreement. Shoyo sighed again and just accepted it.

"Ok then, please introduce yourself now." They all went while raising their hand.

"I'm Futakuchi Kenji, captain and outside hitter." "Nice to meet you, Ji-chan. You know if you keep looking at me like that I might fall for you." Futakuchi gay panicked on how the goddess gave him a nickname and saying that he might fall.

"I'm Obara Yutaka, outside hitter." "Nice to meet you, Yuta-chan. You're a cutie," Shoyo said as he smiled. Another fallen soldier.

"I'm Sakunami Kosuke, libero." "EEK! You're a cutiee~ Nice to meet you Kosu-chan~" Almost exploded from being called cute.

"I'm Koganegawa Kanji, setter!" "AHHH!! ANOTHER CUTIE OH MY GOSH!! TAKA-CHANN WHY DIDN'T YOU SAY THAT YOU WEREN'T THE ONLY CUTE ONE ON THIS TEAM!" scolded Shoyo then he turned back to Kogane. "ANJI-CHAN~ YOU'RE SO CUTEEE~ *deep breath* Ok I'm sorry," Kogane blushed and said a small "it's ok"

"I'm Onagawa Taro, opposite hitter." "TARO-CHAN! YOU ARE THE DEFINITION OF CUTE AND HOT AT THE SAME TIME WHAT THE ACTUAL HECK SOXHZKZBZZBZI" Shoyo almost fizzed out on how many cute and hot people he has seen in a few hours. Onagawa blushed and said a thank you. Aone was just standing there behind Shoyo realizing that the latter had called him cute a minute ago.

"I'm Fukiage Jingo, middle blocker." "Jing-chan catch me," Shoyo said as he put his hand on forehead and dramatically 'fainted.' Fukiage ran to catch the ginger and sighed in relief when he did. Shoyo opened one of his eyes and giggled. Then he kissed the taller on the cheek and stood up smiling while his recent victim was trying not to gay panick and have a nosebleed.

"Oh thank you Taka-chan." Aone nodded as he handed the phone back to its rightful owner. "Okay, anyways what should we do? I'm staying here extra time since I have to make up for not coming here on time," Shoyo scratched his head.

"A-are you single by any chance?" Futakuchi shoot his shot. Ballsy. "Haha, straight for it huh? How much times have I been asked that today? I don't even know. Anyways, to answer your question I actually have eleven boyfriends. I'm poly not a cheater so that's why. If you would like to ask me on a date, now is your chance." And while everyone else was processing what was just said to them, Aone spoke up. "Shoyo.. I would like a date with you.." "Awwhh, aren't you a cutie Taka-chan?~ Of course! I'll text you when I can okay?" Aone nodded and then all of date tech went back to their bowing.

"Please go on a date with me, Shoyo-sama!" Shoyo laughed and patted all of their heads. "How could I say no to you all?" They all celebrated in their heads and Shoyo checked the time. "Damn, okay I need to go to the next team. I'll see you all later~" Shoyo waved to the team and left them. Everyone got up and went to sit on their futons as Aone then surprised the team for the thousandth time.

"His number is **********. Since I have given you all this information, I get the date first." They all nodded out of appreciation and fear.

"Wait, didn't he say something like he got asked if he was single or not multiple times?" pointed out Sakunami. They all thought back to their conversation and realized that he did say something like that.

"How many people want to take Shoyo on a date?" asked Kogane. They all went silent as they had that question in their heads.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

~1071 words~

i did it!! i finished another one in just an hour with more than 1000 words. *sigh* i need to find a hobby or something. anyways onto the next team. love ya<3

Sticker/Picture of the chapter