ᴛᴀɴᴀʜɪɴᴀ ᴅᴀᴛᴇ~/ɴᴇᴋᴏʜɪɴᴀ

ahh~ to be loved and have affection. one could only wish(except for hinata shoyo with his cute ass self🙄😒😞😔)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

hey flowers~   *sigh* i almost fell asleep like 30 times making this chapter lmao. anyways without further ado. please enjoy!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

|Monday Afternoon|
•Gym•
Shoyo's POV

I've been thinking about how I'm out of the house all the time and Takeda-sensei said that we have a training camp next week so that means I'll be out of the house for who knows how much longer. "should i ask ryu-chan if i can bring natsu and zuki with us? ugh. look at me. now i'm soft and more considerate and i get more flustered easily. karasuno boys volleyball team, look at what you did to me."

"WATCH OUT!" "Hu- AHOSXHZKXBSJSK" Of course I get hit in the head with a volleyball. Everyone came running to me and kept on asking if I was ok. "Guys, it's fine I get hit in the head with a volleyball all the time. This is no different," I said while smiling to reassure them. They all let out relieved sighs which makes me almost laugh how they did it synchronized. "Alright Kiddo. Well, practice is finished! There's no afternoon practice tomorrow, thursday, or friday because of circumstances. But we do have to wake up earlier than usual so we can make up the lost practice time. So, clean up and get some rest!"

"HAI!" we all said. Coach and Takeda-sensei left after patting my head. We all cleaned up the gym and my boyfriends kissed me on the forehead when they were finished with their part. Before Ryu-chan could leave, I held him back.

"Hm? What is it Shoyo?" he asked while raising an eyebrow. "U-um for our date tomorrow, can I bring my sisters because I've been out of the house a lot and I have-" Ryu-chan put his pointer finger on my lips. I made eye contact with him and he was smiling.

   "Of course you can bring your sisters Shoyo. I'd love to meet your family, so it's perfect." I feel like I'm about to explode. "T-thank you Naka-senpai! Erm you can come with me after school tomorrow. I'll drive my car on the way to my house and you can drive us to our locations." "Sounds like a plan. I'll see you tomorrow Shoyo." "Y-yea I'll see you tomorrow."

   He walked off while waving and I couldn't believe myself. I walked home while staying deep in thought.

   Did having consensual sex change me into a whole different person or some shit? Like I still curse or whatever but why do I stutter? Why do I feel like I'm being more oblivious? Why? Why? Why?

   I got snapped out of my thoughts when I bumped into someone. "OMG I'M SO SORRY! I WASN'T PAYING ATTENTION!" I bowed repeatedly. "It's fine. No one got hurt right?" I looked up and it was a guy probably 16 or 17 with hair that looked like a rooster? He wasn't bad looking at ALL. I would let him- WAIT NO SHOYO STOP IT RIGHT NOW.

   "Uh? You good there chibi?" I snapped back for the second time and stood there embarrassed. "A-ah yes. I'm ok. Sorry I'll be on my way now," I said while trying to avoid his gaze. "Right~ Well, hope to see you around chibi-chan~" Then he walked off after giving me a smirk.