ʜᴇʏ ᴛʜᴇʀᴇ ɴᴇᴋᴏᴍᴀ

3rd Person

Shoyo happily knocked on the Nekoma door and was excited to see his favorite cats again. When Lev answered the door, Shoyo could barely contain himself as he tackled the lamppost in a hug. "Haha! Nice to see you too, Chibi." Lev smiled and patted the smaller's hair.

"Chibi-chan~ This is favoritism," pouted Kuroo. Shoyo got up and went to hug Kuroo. "Gomen. How are you, my favorite alley cat?" Kuroo chuckled at the nickname and started to catch up as they walked to where the rest of the team was. Lev laid where he was for a good twenty seconds as he realized that Shoyo straddled him for two seconds with a skirt on.

"HEY MY KITTY CATS!" Shoyo yelled at the team and he was bombarded with hugs and name call outs. He laughed and eventually clung to Kenma. "Hey Shoyo." "Hey Ken Ken." Shoyo buried his head deeper into Kenma's neck and stayed there for a minute as Kenma was trying hard to stop from blushing and ignoring the glares he was getting.

   After a minute, Shoyo got down from Kenma's hold much to the latter's disapproval. "Guys! I have so much to tell you! C'mon let's sit!" And they all obediently found a spot to sit with Shoyo on the couch sitting in a kneeling position.

   "Ok, so first I met like seven teams and got ALL of their numbers. Then before I came here, I made out with someone to get  a free tongue piercing then basically got the whole team to agree in fucking me im return for me making out with them. I WAS TOTALLY half KIDDING WHEN I SAID THAT! I'm always down for a good makeout session. Anyways, I have morals so now I'm dating the entirety of Johzenji. Anyways, I now have eighteen boyfriends and who knows how many simps. What in the fucking yaoi manga life am I living in? Let me guess, you guys have crushes on me too? Though, I highly doubt it. I might as well ask everyone that's on a team out. *sigh* Well I think that's about it."

   The cats were currently trying to process all this information. "Made out for a tongue piercing? They're gonna fuck him? Now they're dating? Eighteen boyfriends? Manga life protagonist?" It took the team about 5-10 minutes to fully process it and think clearly.

   During that time, Shoyo was also stuck in his thoughts. He felt as if his whole being took a 180. Was he more oblivious now? He got more seductive, how? How is his ass gonna handle all of them?!

   Shoyo was still racking his brain when Fukunaga cleared his throat snapping him out of it. Shoyo took his face out of his hands and looked at the team. They had a look that was unreadable.

   "Uhh, guys? What's up?" Shoyo was now kinda concerned at how the bed head wasn't saying anything, Yaku and Lev weren't fighting, and Kenma wasn't playing on his PSP.

   "Sho-kun... I'll just flat out say it for the whole of the team since they seem to scared," said Inuoka. Shoyo was curious, "What is it?" The taller male bowed, shocking the ginger.

   "We all like you, for MANy and various reasons. Please accept us and be our boyfriend. We'll even go to your moms and ask them for permission," said Inuoka. Then the rest of the team bowed and yelled out a , "PLEASE!"

Shoyo was dumbfounded. And then Shoyo fainted. "CHIBI-CHAN/SHOYO/SHO"

>Time skip 20 minutes and a talk later sponsored by me finishing up eleven chapters that would've been finished in eleven days or more in three days<