(ᴡᴇᴇᴋ ᴏɴᴇ) ᴛʜᴜʀsᴅᴀʏ ᴘᴛ. ᴛᴡᴏ

hey flowers~ heads up, you're gonna hate me by the end of the chapter😃(no it's not angst it's the a/n i put at the end

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

3rd Person

   After Shoyo was finished with Shiratorizawa, he went back to his dorm. He texted everyone that he wouldn't be able to help them for the personal training time.

   "I can't believe I'm about to do this," he thinks as he puts on some basketball shorts and a white t-shirt. He left his phone in his dorm, put on some sneakers, and left to gym 17.

   When he got to the gym, all the coaches were already there. "H-hello minna," Shoyo said nervously. Ukai pats his head. "Are you ready, Shoyo?" He nodded vigorously and everyone smiled at his enthusiasm. "If you feel any type of pain at all, please tell us," said Kurosu. "Hai!" "Now stretch and try to run 20 laps around the gym," ordered Ukai. "Osu!"

   Shoyo stretched out his legs and arms. He went to a corner of the court and took a deep breath. "I can do this," he whispered to himself and then took off running. The coaches were shocked at how fast Shoyo could run, but at the same time worried about him, especially his ankles.

He finished his laps in under 2 minutes and wasn't in the least hurt. He was tired though. "*huff* Phew.. *huff huff* I'm out of shape," he says with his hands on his knees. "Are you in any kind of pain?" asks Takeda worriedly. Shoyo shook his head and smiled. "I'm A-okay!" he giggled and it sent a warm feeling to the coaches and supervisors.

"Do you wanna try some actual volleyball training then, Shoyo-san?" asked Washijo. Shoyo lit up and immediately nodded. "I'm ready!" "Okay, fifty recieves then!" commanded Nekomata. "Osu!"

   Ukai set the ball Kurosu spiked the ball not as hard the first time. Shoyo perfectly received it though he wasn't happy with it. "Gomen, that wasn't a good recieve." Shoyo bowed and the adults looked at their son/grandson figure as if he was a mad man.

   "One more?" asked Ukai. Shoyo smiled and straightened himself. "One more!"

>Time skip to after he did receives sponsored by my lack of imagination for this book<

Shoyo laid out on the floor panting as the coaches checked him for any signs of pain. "Minna, I'm okay. Really. Just tired. I..." Shoyo sat up as he bit his lip and the adults became worried.

Shoyo looked up at them with a bright smile and tears falling down his face. "I'm so happy I think I can die. My ankles are... normal and I don't even know how. I'm finally training volleyball again. I- I don't know how to thank you all. I owe each and every one of you my life. Arigato, minna. So so much." They felt warm from the ginger's words but their hearts still broke from the sight of him sobbing.

Shoyo's voice was breaking and he kept wiping away hot tears that were almost immediately replaced. Nekomata walked up to the boy and crouched in front of him. "Let's stop crying and maybe... you can spike?"

The first year looked up at the cat coach with his mouth slightly opened and his face lit up. He's been wanting to spike for so long and now the opportunity is right in front of him. Shoyo wiped the last tears that had fallen down his face and stood up.

"I want to spike!" he declared with his fists pumped up. The others looked at him with soft expressions and wanted to make sure that he was always happy like this. "Let's spike then!" Shoyo happily nodded multiple times at Nekomata's words as the latter stood up with a groan. "Aishh, I'm getting too old."

   The first spike that he did had the same level of happiness as when you finally have sex after a lot of sexual tension. Shoyo didn't have anything in his head as he landed staring at the ball and his hands. He honestly didn't think that his legs didn't have it in him, but he guesses that all the riding he did helped him out a little.

   There was multiple praises coming from all of the coaches and Shoyo was in the middle of a set to oiwake when the door suddenly opened. Shoyo freaked and hid behind Ukai as quickly as he could.

   "What do you need, Lev and Yaku?" asked Nekomata. Shoyo froze and hoped that neither have seen him. "I wanted to do receiving practice, but everyone is busy and I heard that all the coaches were in this gym," Yaku answered. "Oh right! Why are you guys in here anyways?" asked Lev causing the short senpai to kick him.

   The adults sweatdropped and instinctively turned their heads to Shoyo. "STOP LOOKING AT ME, PLEASE!" mouthed Shoyo. The others didn't know what he was saying and Shoyo looked crazy mouthing words and his hands everywhere.

   "What are you guys- OH HI SHOYO-SAN!" It was at that moment that Shoyo fainted. Mostly from frustration, tiredness, and stress. Luckily Ukai caught him and the high-schoolers were worried but nothing close to the adults.

   "I- I didn't know that saying hi would..." Lev sank down into a sad cat sulk and Yaku was trying to decide whether to calm his underclassmen down or see what's wrong with his boyfriend. After three seconds, he decided to cheer up the crying russian cat while the adults were fanning and worrying for the ginger.

   "Maybe we should start off really slow," whispered Takeda to the others. They nodded and mumbled in agreement. The dads/granddads were worried about Shoyo, but was happy about one thing. "He can play."

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

~941 words~

ok, so this and last chapter wasnt the best... BUT! the thing is... this book is like so complicated because of the way i wrote and didn't plan out everything😭😭 im srsly about to do a final chapter time skip and then turn this into a one-shot book-

Sticker/Picture of the chapter