ᴛʀᴀɪɴɪɴɢ ᴄᴀᴍᴘ

hey flowers~ did i change the title font thing again? yes. yes i did. also very important announcement at the end sooo~ yee anyways enjoy!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

|Monday Morning|
Shoyo's POV

   I woke up at around 2:30 because I had to make sure everything was in place. I made sure I got everything for the next two months and then some just in case. Once I got everything I needed, I went downstairs as quietly as I could. I made a bagel and stopped the toaster before it could make a noise.

   I wrote a note to my family telling them where I am and not to worry about why I'm not home. Even though I already told them, they would be ones to forget.

   I slipped on my hoodie and put my phone in my pocket. Then I put the bagel in my mouth and grabbed my suitcases. I walked out the door and locked it behind me. I put my suitcases in the trunk of my car and got in then drove off to school.

   I got to school at like 3:00 and I parked. Then I got my suitcases and locked my car. I walked to where we would be meeting and decided to text some people since I'm bored and there's like an hour and a half until people have to start showing up.

>Time skip 30 minutes later sponsored by me chewing gum instead of eating<

   I've been texting Kozu-chan, Taka-chan, and Shinsu-chan since they were the only ones up. Apparently they're going to the training camp too! I was surprised when Taka-chan said that he's from Date Tech. Is my life a whole coincidence or what?

   I love how I didn't know what teams were going, but now I know three teams that are! I told them not to tell me who all was going since I wanted to keep it an aspect of surprise. Why did I have to wake up so early? It's only like an hour or two at most to get to Shiratorizawa. When we get on the bus, I'm gonna crash on the first person I see.

   >Time skip another 35 minutes later sponsored by my lack of motivation to do anything but write and read fanfics and yaoi<

   The first people to come were Yoko-san and Toka-chan and after them people just kept coming. Yoko-san was concerned on why I was here early and I told her that I had to make sure of some stuff.

   Coach and Takeda-sensei came last, surprisingly, but on time because the bus arrived.

"Alright brats, load up!" Coach yelled as he took everyone's bags and handed them to the driver. I went in after Coach and Sensei. I clapped my hands to get everyone's attention.

"Hey guys, so once we get there please wake me up. I have to go into the gym and inform everyone that I'll be the one tutoring, cooking, and helping them throughout the camp. Oh I also forgot to tell you that I'll have my own room, so if you need anything from me just text me and I'll respond as soon as I can. Ok I'm gonna go take a nap and this'll be the last time you see me until dinner." Then I went to the triple seater with Yoko-san and Toka-chan.

"Can I lay on you guys? Please," I asked them. They smiled and opened their arms. I sighed in relief and laid my head on Toka-chan while I put my legs on Yoko-san. My upper body was small enough to fit in the seat in the middle.