ᴍᴇᴇᴛɪɴɢ ᴀᴏʙᴀ ᴊᴏʜsᴀɪ

3rd Person

   Shoyo stood outside of the door and hesitated before knocking. "if this team is hot too, i just might have to jump off a bridge and do a backflip. NO. don't think like that shoyo. they'll be cute at most! yea it's ok," Shoyo thought.

   He sighed, took a deep breath, then knocked on the door. Kunimi opened the door and saw the ginger standing there. "Oh hi! Uhh I'm here to spend a little time with the team, if that's ok?"  Kunimi was standing there speechless on how the angel he had seen earlier was a foot away from him. The older nodded and stepped aside to let Shoyo walk in.

   Once Shoyo walked into where everyone else was, he almost fainted. "so they are hot AND cute. well, fuck me in the ass and call me a slut then," He thought as everyone's eyes went towards him.

   "H-hi! In case you weren't listening all that well, I'm Hinata Shoyo but please call me Shoyo or anything that's not my last name. I'm here to er mingle with you guys and get to know you all," Shoyo said with a smile. Oikawa being Oikawa went up to him.

   "You're so cute Chibi-chan~ I'm Oikawa Toru, but you can call me dad- OW! Iwa-chan mean!" "Shut it, Shittykawa. I'm sorry for him." Shoyo knew what Oikawa was about to say, but decided to play with them. He went over to an empty spot on the couch and said, "What was Tor-chan about to say? I'll call you guys whatever you want." Oikawa was stunned but then had a smirk, but before he could say anything Iwaizumi hit him again. "Don't think about it Shittykawa," Iwaizumi whisper shouted. "Anyways, I'm Iwaizumi Hajime. Nice to meet you."

   "Oh! Aren't most of you Kage-chan's ex-teammates or something? I heard him talk about it once.." Shoyo said as he realized he heard the names before. "Kage-chan?" Oikawa questioned. "Ah, don't worry about it for now. Could you all please introduce yourselves?"

   "Sure, Chibi-chan. Okay, let's start from the beginning. I'm Oikawa Toru, the beautiful captain of this team and official setter." Iwaizumi was about to hit his stupid best friend again until he heard Shoyo giggle. "You're funny. Nice to meet you, Kawa-senpai." Oikawa got flustered and just nodded.

   "And again, I'm Iwaizumi Hajime, vice captain and ace. Nice to meet you Shoyo." "Hehe, nice to meet you too Haji-chan."

   "I'm Matsukawa Issei, middle blocker." "Nice to meet you, Sei-chan."

   "I'm Hanamaki Takahiro, outside hitter. Nice to meet you." "Nice to meet you too Kahi-chan."

   "I'm Yahaba Shigeru, setter and pinch server." "EEE! YOU'RE SO CUTE GERU-CHANNN~ Let me see your sets later~" Yahaba blushed and nodded. "Chibi-chan~ Why didn't you say to see my setss?" Oikawa said as he cried dramatically. "Because Kawa-senpai, you're not as cute as Geru-chan. Sei-chan is cuter and Haji-chan is hotter. YOU have a big ego," said Shoyo making everyone even Mad dog laugh.

   "I've been betrayed!" "HAHAHAHA GOOD ONE SHOYO! I like you, you made me laugh. I'm Kyotani Kentaro, opposite hitter." "AWWHH SEE KAWA-SENPAI! EVEN KENTA-CHAN IS CUTER THAN YOU. HE'S LIKE A PUPPY!" Shoyo squealed as he patted Kyotani's head. Oikawa kept crying and the rest of the team was surprised on how "mad dog" let the ginger pat him.

   "I'm Kunima Akira, opposite hitter," said Kunimi as he looked up from his phone. "Ah~ You're the cutie that opened the door for me. This whole team, but Kawa-senpai is cutee~~" At this point, Oikawa was drained.