CHAPTER 38

*Pls do read authors note at the end*

"Aurelio you need to help me please, i can'tdo this anymore " i say as i run towards him.

He just stares at me and looks up at Ivanov. He slightly pushes me and i stumble backwards, right into this sick fucks.

"Line up all the girls and move them to the ball room, the auction starts in 2minutes so get your check books ready. "Ivanov announces and i freeze.

"Girls as in you are planning on selling people like they are fucking objects? You can'tdo that, they have families you sick motherfucker. Im gonna kill you , all of you. You think because you're rich son's of bitches you can do whatever you want?" I screamed as Aurelio grabbed me and dragged me to a room.

I saw that there were a lot of other girls here and most of them were either 15 to 18.

"You know this isnt right, yet you dont have the balls to fight him, he's using you yet you're still here. Why? I know you're not stupid so you definitely know that he could kill you any moment and not feel anything. You're just a pawn in his littl-"

Gunshots

Gunshots

Yelling

I was cut of by the sound of guns going off and people screaming. I smirked at Aurelio and said "i told you the Italians don't play. Get in a corner and stay here. They'll come for us." I tell the girls and they all move backwards holding onto each other.

"piccola puttana" he says and grabs me by the hair throwing me to the ground hard.

"Oh shit" i mumble from the pain and get up with my fist ready to hit him.

"I am so tired of being thrown around like some fucking doll , come at me bitch." I say and punch him.

He dodges it and throws another hand my way but i hold on to it and climb up his body like some ape in stripper hills.

He falls to the ground with me on his back and i try to get him in a head lock but he wasn't having it. He was sitting up right and grabbed my hair to the front and basically went flying landing on my back.

Fuck that hurt like a bitch.

He got on top of me so he was now straddling me and got hold of my arms putting them on each side of my head to prevent mefrom hitting him.

"You know you are really starting to get on my nerves and how my brother can stand you is beyond me because i would have put a bullet in you a long time ago. "

"Fortunately you're not him" i say and knee him in his balls which causes him to fall over in pain abd i get up quickly putting him in a head lock. After a few minutes he lost consciousness and i let him fall to the side as i fall backwards too from the exhaustion.

That felt like an exercise on its own.

"Are you okay" one of the girls ask and i realise she is the rude bitch that did my make up andnow i realise why she was so mean. She was a victim too.

"Yeah im alright." I say and take the glass out of my boobsand give it to her. I walk back to Aurelios body and take his gun when someone opens the door and i immediately point in their direction but put it down and run to him.

"Armando!" I basically scream and hug him.

He hugs me back and gives me kisses all over my face.

"You look like shit " i tell him as a few tears fall but i was still smiling and looking into his eyes.