Bonus chapter p1 : happy valentines day

Armando

"Hi baby , I've planned a special day for us , so clear your schedule , I'll come pick you up, okay? The kids are with our parents, so don't worry about them, " I say as I call my beautiful wife Mariella.

"Wow, okay , didn't let me get a word in, huh?" she says sarcasticly, and I roll my eyes.

"Dont roll your eyes at me, and what if I don't want to? " She asks challengingly, and I smile.

"Fiesty as always, little one," I say and continue

"And you'll regret not coming , you know I may just take this other lady out that was whistling at me the other day, she would very much appreciat-"

"Dont you fucking dare, I just may look for her and send you her head as a gift " she says and I laugh.

"Jealous ?" I say now satisfied and she grumbles a "no"

"I'll see you later , don't piss me off any further, I love you bye" she says quickly and I respond with "I love you too baby" before she hung up

I decided that for valentines this year , I'd take Mariella to a private resort , just us, no kids friends or parents. I love them all but we need time to ourselves.

We also need a break as it's always work, mafia business , family or kids. We also hadn't had sex in two weeks and I know that's mostly the kids fault. Whenever we think they're finally down and we're about to get into it all, then one starts crying or is scared of the dark and so on.

I've had a designer set everything up, the resort is decorated with all the shit my woman would love , only the best for her.

I personally hand picked each of the gifts , boxed them but had them wrapped as I had doing that shit.

Its almost time to knock off anyways, I'll leave the guys incharge and make my way to Mariellas .

*****
Mariella

"Im so excited mama, and again thank you so much for looking after my babies , I really appreciate it" I say to my mom as I make sure my outfit looks good in the mirror.

"It's no bother at all my love. Enjoy yourself and don't stress , if something major happens we'll call but until then enjoy yourself okay. " my mom says with soft as always voice.

"I will mama , bye love you all " I say and hang up.

I am so excused to finally have actual alone time with Armando. Don't get me wrong being a mom is awesome but shit I'd like to actually have time for my husband too and the times that we finally get to ourselves , we're both just too exhausted to do anything. So yes I'm well rested and very frustrated , sexually frustrated.

I know Armando feels the same, but sometimes we feel like bad parents when we admit things like, so we just let it go.

Today is Valentines Day, and I've gotten him a few gifts of my own wrapped nicely and packaged as well.

I hear my phone ringing and answer it. " Hi baby , are you outside?" I ask all excited, and I guess he could hear it in my voice as he chuckled a little.

"Yes, I am piccola , come on down, little one," he says, and I take the box.

I make sure the door is locked and that i have my phone, my keys, and his gift. Of course, my goods too , but nothing else , he said I don't need to bring anything else, so I won't.

"Why are you carrying a big ass black box, Mari?" He asks as he gets out of his black g wagon and 'helps' me carry it to the back seat.

"It's your gift, but we only open it once we get wherever we're going, okay. " I say shyly and smile as he opens my side of the door for me.

He doesn't move away to the driver seat , instead, he comes closer speads my legs a little as they are facing the door, and stands between the.

"Hi, my love," he says and gives me a long, soft yet hard kiss as he slowly caresses my sides

We pull away for breath, and I smile at him. " Hi, my gorgeous husband," I say and give his forehead a kiss.

" You look stunning , I missed you," he says sofly, and I smile and give him a peck on the lips .

"I missed you too, baby. You ready to go?" I ask sofly but don't want to let go of him but I do.

"Im ready." He says , kisses me once more , closes my door and goes to his side.

He starts the car and we make our way to , I don't know where. Some Italian music plays, and I slowly play with his hair as he drives .

His side profile looks as edible as always , he was dressed in all black and had removed his suit jacket so now he is only in a black long sleeved shirt but he folded it up a little, unbuttoned the first few buttons and has his tie loose around his neck.

His vainy hands holding onto the steering wheel so...sexily I slowly move my hands down his abs and rest them on his dress pants . His bulge comes to life immediately, and he stares at me with lust and also questions.

"What're you doing, piccola? " He asks with a little deeper voice yet slow.

"Touching what's mine. Where are we going?" I change the subject as he continues to drove but I dont move my hand , no , infact I start to play with him over his clothes , slowly moving my hand from the head and I feel his veins pulse.

"Well, I'll pull over and fuck you now if you'd like , I'd love that and we're going to a lodge I rented for us " he says and I nod

"How far is it?" I ask still continuing and he says "10 minutes away " with a breathy response.

"Good " I say and put my hair into a ponytail before I move his zip down , remove his beautiful member and start rubbing him "

"Fuck" he says and I smirk.

*********
A valentines chapter babies😘😘😘 the more you interact the faster part two comes out , maybe today or tomorrow morning, what do you think?

Also check out my oneshots book and my new book "his master"

What did you do /get for valentines?