CHAPTER 33

As always
don't forget to
vote,
follow
and
comment
Love y'all

**************************************

I told Armando what happened with his brother but only after the party which pissed him off.

He asked why I didn't tell him earlier and I told him that I didn't want to worry him and to stress him out which was the truth. I didn't want to ruin his party and it was his day.

Besides it's not like anything bad happened to me or anyone.

It took a lot of convincing and distractions to really show Armando that I was not at all bothered when I really was. I kept on thinking of what Aurelio said.

" Tell Armando that Aurelio says hi and that Ivanov will be seeing him very soon."

What does that mean? Will there be deaths? Will Armand get hurt?

I swear I will kill anyone that dares hurt anyone in my family.

I stopped talking to myself when I heard my phone ring. I think I'm going crazy.

"Hell-"

"Get ready , we're leaving for some weird ass restaurant "vino italiano e cenare" in 5minutes . Oh and morning. Bye" and just like that she hung up.

I swear Aiyana has the worst timing but I needed to get away from everything for a while. I need a distraction and I need one now.

I jumped off the bed and and take a quick shower. I quickly did my routine and got out. I brushed my teeth and blow my hair after.

I need a trim damn. My hair is now sitting almost under my butt.

I got dressed in a short greyish dress , a green-greyish shirt with a white collar under the dress and matched it with white sneakers.

(Mariellas outfit)

I grabbed my bag , phone and made my way downstairs. "Babe?" I shout as I notice the house was so quiet. As if I was the only person home. Not even the housekeepers where in sight.

"Hmmm that's weir-"

"We need to strike now. I can't have any of them come around my princess. I won't let anything happen to her."

"Yes don."

"We strike tonight" are the last words I hear before I open the door to the bored room.

The moment I walk in everyone turns their attention to me and the slightly bow their heads . I smile and ask
"hi guys. What I miss?"