CHAPTER 11

~1 week later~

It's been a week since my sexy makeout session with Armando..... I mean since he apologized and we have been cool.

We have been hanging out alot in the week and everyone thinks we're dating but watever.

I'm Soooo tired of telling them we are just friends.

( Friends that kissed but I'm not telling them that.We haven't even talked about it but meh I'm not going there now).

Now I have a whole lotta enemies, starting with the queen b of our school plus her minions😒.

I swear sometimes I wanna punch her till her expensive makeup and all her implants just fall out if possible.

She is always around him touching him and trying to get his attention, and that pissed me the fuck off for some reason.

Anywho..... It's Friday and Aiyana is sick so I guess I'm on my own today.

I really can't wait to get my own car..... I mean why are my parents even stalling...?
It's always excuses , excuses with them so I stopped asking.

I took my phone out and decided to listen to some music while I walk to school , but just as i closed the door , I see Armando standing there and damn did he look freaking delicious....

So delicious I could just eat him up.

Curse you hormones.

Yeah right.

My subconscious mocked and I blocked her out.

He had on a white tight t-shirt that showed of his sexy muscles and damn did they look lickable, some dark jeans and sneakers.

Imagine running my tongue down his abs until hi-

"Like what u see sexy...?" He asked with a smirk on his perfect beautiful fac-

Snap out of it
my subconscious says and I immediately compose myself

"Ha!..... U wish." I say rolling my eyes while walking to his car.

I was so annoyed with myself because I feel like I need to change my undies sooo freaking bad but ain't nobody doing the walk of shame , so i walked to the car and I tried sitting comfortably, but God himself knows I was uncomfortable 😶

I guess he noticed because he didn't start the car, he just looked at me like he was waiting so I swallowed my pride and said

"Can u pLS wait I will be right back ........ I need to go get my... Uh...book yeah my book."

He just laughed and said "sure , you NEED help with your book...?"

"NOpe I will be back"

I quickly ran inside and upstairs to my room.

"God ...... Why just why..?" I asked lookiin' up.

I ran to my closet and took some clean underwear from the bottom drawer and fixed myself up.

Damn I am still uncomfortable but I don't know what to do so I just cleaned myself changed and went back.

"All good...?" Armando asked and I just gave him a nod.

Sighing I put my seat belt on and decided to take out my phone and text Aiyana .

Me: how r u feeling...?

My bitch😍💦🍑 : I'm duin better but still feel like shit.... And my throat fucking hurts😭 not the good kind like when u giving head but I feel like some kinda war is happening in my throat😶

Me :I did not need to know that😒and just take your medicine and you will be alright.

My bitch 😍💦🍑: yeah watever ..... bye bitch I wanna get some sleep.

I put my phone away and noticed that we arrived at school but we just sat in silence.

I decided to break the silence and say "thanks for the ride"

"No problem , now come we have a whole day full of boring shit to do " he said while pouting which made him look so freaking adorable.

I just laughed because well he looks like a kid.

We made our way to our class and damn I already knew it was going to a loooooong day.

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~~•~••~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•
Check out my other book "Queens Dynasty" if u enjoyed this one.

Hey y'all..... Another chapter for y'all...... I know , I know , it's been a long time but I'm back.

I will try to update more. 😹

Oh and thank u soooo much for 200 reads y'all..... I really appreciate your support .

Feel free to let me know what u think and I am always open to suggestions

Bella.