CHAPTER 7

My head is telling me to ignore him and keep on walking but you know that inner voice that just can't shut up well she decided she would live up to her character .

" It's Mariella u asshole" I said through gritted teeth

"I know" is all he says

I hear him laugh and I rolled my eyes choosing to ignore him and make my way to class.
"Wait up" He says but I decided to walk faster , anything to get away from this annoying sexy looking beast.

But he caught up to me.

"No get away from me and arent you a little too old for school?" I ask as I see that he does look like someone that should be in college , not doing his last year of high school but maybe he was sick or something.

He chose to ignore me and pushed me against a locker and blocked me with his body putting his hands on either side of my head.

"You think distracting me in an inappropriate way like this will make me forget that you just pretended i didn't ask you a question?" I said annoyed but then remembered where we were and started looking around.

I let out a sigh of relief when I saw we were the only two here and then pushed him away slightly because getting in trouble because of this and getting sent to detention is not what really something i would survive. I had never been to detention and i was not planning on going there ever. Im a good kid.

"Move , I will be late for class and so will you " I say as I try to move him from standing in my way but he doesn't budge. Not even a little.

Curse your perfectly sculpted muscles covered by his navy blue almost black long sleeved shirt.

Who even wears official clothing to school? I ask myself sarcastically and just sigh.

"Come on I'll be late for class and so will you."

"I will be late and so will u" he mocked me in a high pitched voice and i just gave him an 'are you serious' look .

"I don't sound like that "

"Oh but u do little one" he said his face getting closer to mine and i stop moving.

If he thought he was going to just kiss me then he had another thing coming.

But u wouldn't mind now would u my subconscious mocked

As his face neared mine we are literally inches apart that I could feel his hot minty breathe on my lips .
I decided to say

"No way in hell do you get a kiss from me, i dont even know you. Atleast take me to dinner first" I say the last part sarcastically and start to move but he again stops me by pinning me against the wall.

Him being an arrogant ass cockily asks "oh but who says i was about to kiss you piccola , and if you wanted me to take you out you could've just asked.

How unfair can god be?

Sexy body,handsome, tattoos that make him look 10 times better and his sexy lips what more can u ask for?

"Keep on dreaming , i would never in this lifetime or the next , go out with you."

"We'll see , now get your pretty little self to class,a wouldn't want you to be late because of me " i just rolled my eyes and felt him give me a quick peck on the head . It was so quick you would think it didn't happen but i know it did because i felt it.

It felt nice but b wasnt going to let him know that. In fact i was going to pretend it never happened and just started walking.

I moved to the side and as i was walking i felt my hand that i was swinging back and forth dramatically hit something and i turned to see Armando holding his...business and he let out a low growl and i rush to him.

"Oh my , i am so so sorry , i didn't even know you were walking behind me. You don't do that, thats what sneaking up on people gets you so its kind of your fault." I start rambling and stop when he stands up right.

"Well i am taking you to class now come on . No damage done " he says with a grin and i squint my eyes at him.

"No you're not and whipe that grin of your face Cheshire, it wasn't all that anyways" i say to try and hurt his ego but it looks like it didn't work.

The liesssss my subconscious scoffed i chose to ignore her.

I knew damn well he wasn't small and or little and looks like he damn well knew it because what he said next got me frozen in my spot

"You and I both know that it isn't little but I can always show you just to prove you wrong and to prove my point" he says proudly and we continue our walk to class I guess.

After getting rid of my shock I quickly made my way to literature and Mrs Zidane asks"Miss Mariella why are you late for my class?" I was speechless and thinking of an excuse but as I was about to speak I was interrupted
"That would be my fault ma'am ,since I'm a new student I didn't know what class to go to but she brought me here . I really am sorry if I caused any trouble"
he says apologetically buy I could see he didn't mean it at fucking all .

Either she was being ignorant as always or charmed by his beauty because she pretended like nothing happened and said

"Oh it's no problem at all .Why don't you sit next to Mariella and give your name to them "

Just my luck

After introduction and what not , we sat and Mrs Zidane continued with her lesson.

I was trying to focus when I felt a hand redt on my thigh. Deja vu, i think the hell not.

I gasped but kept my voice down and scowled in Armandos direction. I whispered
"Are some psycho that has a thing for my leg or something?"

He just smirked and turned back to the board as if he was not doing anything I tried moving his hand but nope nothing helped so I just left him because I dont want to get into anymore trouble with Mrs Zidane.

He sensed my struggle and smiled when he saw I gave up.

Asshole

A few minutes later I felt his hand move under my skirt in one swift motion and I froze and slowly turned to him and mouthed what the hell. No one noticed so he just smiled and slowly tugged on the black lace i had on and removed his hand.

"Now i love your choice of clothing but i would love to see you in just what you're wearing. It feels very sexy " he says into my ear and looks infront pretending to listen to what was being said.

When the bell rang everyone left the class including Mrs Zidane, leaving only me and this stupid ass.

I turned to him and was about to slap him but he caught my arm and said "don't do that sweetheart , actions have consequences "
"Consequences? You could've gotten me into so much fucking trouble bitch" i say angrily.

He just folded his arms and walked towards me I moved backwards until I hit the wall. Well shit
"Stop swearing mia bella , and love , you know what i said was true" he whispered with so much dominance in my ear and my whole body shivered.

He walked out to the next class but not before saying "See you later Mari " he said and walked out.

That dickhead

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~~~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~~~•••~•~•~•~••~

Check out my other book "Queens Dynasty" if u enjoyed this one.

Hi yall here's another chapter enjoy!!
Don't forget to vote and comment 😋