CHAPTER 22

"Ughhhh......come on guys the car is already here.Get yall assess out here NOW!!" I yelled as I banged on Aiyana's door.

We are currently getting ready to go to our beach house and these two idiots are busy doing who knows what in there.

As you know we decided to got to our beach house for the summer vacation.

I asked Aiyana to to go with me and Armando asked Mark to go with him.

They both agreed and now i kinda regret asking them to come with.

We packed our stuff last night and told the driver to come pick us up at 8am.

It's 8:16am and Armando and I are all set.

Aiyana and Mark on the other hand are getting it on like wild animals.

Seriously, they've been at it since they both arrived but then im also confused.

They argue all the time but end up fucking in the end.

Thats......one way I guess:-D

Anywho I went downstairs and helped Armando with our bags.

The chauffeur put all the bags in the limo (yeah u heard me , a limo;-)) and Aiyana and Mark FINALLY came out.

What's funny is that they both looked pissed as hell.

I gave Armando a knowing look and he just rolled his eyes and focused on his phone.

He's been paying more attention to it lately.

He always looks stressed, tired, frustrated u name it.

He has circles under his eyes because he hardly gets any sleep.

I just wish I knew what was happening because its so frustrating to see him like this.

He hasnt been giving me attention lately..... I mean he kisses me when I kiss him but that is also short lived.

I wonder whats keeping him busy to the point that he doesn't even give me attention.

We made sure everything in the house is closed or locked and when everything was set we all got into the limo.

Aiyana and Mark were sitting next to each other , opposite from us.

They were having a conversation bug I just ignored them and turned to Armando.

I tried everything but nope I didn't get his attention , so I grabbed his phone, locked it and put it into my bra.

He just gave me the 'wat the hell look' but I just ignored him and put a little pillow on my thighs.

The limo was so big that one could sleep on the seats.

He put his head down and his legs on the other seats.

I played with his hair and moved town to give him a kiss.

Its was slow and gentle.

We pulled away after a while and he asked
"Baby why did u take my phone and why do u want me to sleep..?"
"Because you've been on your phone non stop to the point that u don't even get enough sleep...? Are u okay?"

He gave me a small smile and a peck on the lips.

"Im okay neonata, just work stuff is all"

"Well what work is it thats giving u sleepless nights?"

Immediately after i asked that, his whole body became stiff but he quickly composed himself and kissed me.

I immediately responded and let me tell you that he has a mouth worthy of a god.

I pulled away, looked at him and said "This is a two hours and 30 minutes drive so get some sleep babe."

He smiled and put his arms around my waist while I was playing with his hair.

His eyes became heavy and he finally got some sleep.

I continue to play with his hair and I looked up to see Aiyana and Mark cuddling on the large seat.

I just smiled and started admiring Armando's sleeping figure.

Even when he sleeps, he still looks like a Greek god walking out of a vogue magazine.

He is so damn perfect that I dont think I would ever get tired of his beautiful features.

I am one lucky girl.

With that in thought I started drifting off to sleep.

º○º○º○º○º○º○º○º○○º○º○º○○º○○º○○○

Hey yall :-) here's another chapter for my fav people.

Don't forget to vote, comment and follow.

Also follow me on IG @itseroticbella

See yall:-)