CHAPTER 12

School isn't over yet and I am so freakin sleepy. The first three classes where literally so boring I fell asleep and now we are in biology.

Mr Sorice was busy explaining something about functions of the different parts of the heart and I swear it sounded like a bed time story.

I decided to sit in the back today so that I can fall asleep without being disturbed.

My head was resting on the desk and I felt someone sitting next to me. I didn't even look up because I already knew who it was from the smell of her perfumes.

"You know he is going to get bored with you right.?" Molly says softly so only I can hear and I look up.

Sighing and rolling my eyes at the Queen B of our school aka Molly I started going through different scenarios of how this conversation is going to end, and I came up with a few:

1.One I'm going to be mature and ignore her

2.Or two if she doesn't stop talking to me I'm going to beat the fucking implants out of her.

I choose the latter if she really doesn't leave me alone.

"Molly I'm not in the mood , leave me alone before I beat the shit outta u." I said calmly

"U know he is in love with me but he's playing hard to get and instead goes to desperate easy girls like you right,you are nothing compared to me. I am everything u wish u were and sooner or later he will realise tha-"

she didn't finish that because I was tired of listening to her shit so I bitch slapped her so hard she fell of the chair.

Everyone stopped what they were doing and were now paying attention to us but I didn't care.

"Shut the fuck up and leave me alone or next time I will make sure you won't be able to actually talk next time bitch" I said looking down at her.

"Mariella and Molly, detention after school. Go to principals office immediately"

I got up and made my way to the principal's office and ignored all the shocked stares and the whispers.

Mr Sorice told the principal what happened and I got detention, great now I'm stuck in one class with this dumb bitch. Wow just my luck

I walked to the cafeteria since the bell rang and I made my way to Armando's table.

Him and his friends from the football team were all there but I didn't care I just went to sit next to him, placed my tray on the table and took a bite from my apple.

I tried ignoring their stares but then it became annoying so I put the apple on the tray and looked up

"Why are you all staring at me...? It's annoying and distracting me from enjoying my food"

I said and they all started laughing and I just rolled my eyes.

"We saw your video Ella.... And damn remind me to not piss you off because you slapped the fuck outta Molly" Landon said and everyone started laughing again.

I just ignored them and continued eating while they started asking questions like

what happened...?
Why did u slap her..?
Did u get detention...?

I just responded saying "that chick is so annoying I don't even know how yall can actually stand her.."

They just shrugged and one guy Mark I think says "well she is annoying but that girl knows how to give head"

They all agreed ,well except for Armando and God that makes me happy.

"Yeah well keep her away from me" I said and drank my soda when Armando whispered and said

"That was hot as hell. I guess I will have to piss you off more because you look so sexy when you pissed"

I blushed and tried hiding it by drinking my soda.

"Shut up" I muttered and he chuckled

The rest of the school day went by fast actually which made me happy , well Molly's right cheek was swollen and that made my day even better.

Detention came and went as fast as it started.

As I decided to walk home since it was already 4pm and Armando probably left already but to my surprise his car was parked infront of the school and he was dressed in basketball shorts and no shirt.

I stared at his chest, his muscles and abs ,and damn he is an Adonis sent from God himself.
I decided to walk to his car and asked "Hi. What are u still duin here...?"

He opened the passenger side for me and I hoped in.
He closed my door and went around to the drivers side.

He got in and said "well u had detention and I decided to wait for you since me and the boys went to the gym."

"Oh thanks."

He started driving and replied

"No problem. Our parents are going to a dinner party they were invited to by a childhood friend so I was wondering if you wanted to come to my house...?"

"Sure I'll bring some snacks and we can watch movies or something" I said and he smiled and said " cool"

When we pulled up to my drive way I got out and he said " see you in a few" and I just waved making my way to my room since mom and dad were busy getting ready.

I dropped my bag and took a quick shower. I decided on some light beige-brownish shorts and a white crop top with a brownish thin jersey .

I straightened my hair and put it into a high ponytail and put some
flip-flops on.

I went downstairs and saw my parents looking elegant
"hey mom and dad, you guys look amazing"
I said while smiling.

"Thank you honey, we will be home late so you should take care. There is some spaghetti and meatballs in the fridge if you get hungry. " Mom says and I just said

"okay , I'm going to the DeLucas house. I'm hanging out with Armando since we are both bored. "

"Okay baby girl , love you." Dad says as they left the house.

I got the snacks , my phone and locked the door. I walked to Armando's place and knocked but no one answered so I just opened the door and went to the kitchen.

I put the snacks down and walked to the TV room. "Armando" I called out but I didn't see him so I went up stairs to his room.

I pushed the doors open and didn't see him so I sat on his bed and went through my phone.

A few minutes later his bathroom door was opened and he walked into the room and I was about to pass out.

~•~•~•~•~•~•~••~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~••~•~•~••~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~••~

ANOTHER CHAPTER YALL.....

ENJOY😊

DONT FORGET TO VOTE , COMMENT AND FOLLOW😋

And that's Mariellas outfit ☝