New Book Alert!! 👆

👆 👆 👆 👆 👆 👆 👆 👆 👆

Check out my new book Queens Dynasty. 

Cover: @SophiaAmberson1
she's amazing y'all. Check her out!!

Prolong

"No! I will not have you as my mate. You are weak, pathetic. A little girl that lost her family and couldn't do anything to save them. I DO NOT WANT YOU AS MY MATE. I want a strong Luna for my pack and I just don't see that in you. This has to be a mistake " he spat with so much hatred.

"Please don't do this. I wont be able to take the pain. Your my mate! The goddess makes no mistake. What have I ever done to you" I scream as I try to reason with him.

"I Jake Cameron reject you Manuella Queen as my mate" he says and falls to his knees the same time I fall to the ground.

It hurts. My wolf is whimpering so loud and blocked me out.

I fall to my side and face him with the little strength I had left.

"Please" is all that I could manage to say and it only came out as a whisper. My tears continue to flow and I try so hard to stop them but I fail.

His wolf surfaced and he tried to touch me but I moved away which caused his face to fall.

"Are you okay" he says as he reaches for me but I crawled away from him towards the door.

I held onto the door and stumbled a few times as I walk or at least try to walk out of the small classroom he dragged me to.

I looked at him one last time and whispered to him " I hope you find your happiness and forgive yourself one day. I forgive you" I know he heard me because we have enhanced hearing. With that said I open the door and walk out.

Never looking back at my mate or ex mate since he rejected me and all for what ? Because he is dating the captain of the cheer leading team.

I walk into the empty bathroom and wash my face . I look at my reflection and stare at myself. I decided to make myself a promise.

"I answer to no men, to no one. I am my own leader, my own alpha. I am a Queen"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

What do y'all think of it so far??!!