CHAPTER 13

A few minutes later his bathroom door was opened and he walked into the room and I was about to pass out.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Oh shit" I sat up straight trying to look away from him but I just couldn't.

Infront of me stood a very naked and absolutely sexy Greek god without a towel and water droplets moving from his chest all the way to his abs and down to his v-line to hi-

"What are you doing in my room" he asked in an amazed voice.

"Well I-i was looking for you down stairs and I couldn't find u so I came up here and I still didn't find you so I just lay on the bed and now you are standing in all you naked....... Would you cover up please...?"
I said in one breathe but just couldnt take my eyes of his dick.

"How is it that big? " I whispered to myself and he started laughing so hard while putting a towel around his waist.

"Omg did I say that out loud" I asked myself horrified.

"yes you did Mariella and my eyes are up here sweetheart."

My face was so freaking red and I covered my face with my hands.

"What's wrong Mari...? Never seen a dick before..?" He asked in a very amused voice and I was dying of embarassment

"Y-yes I have " I said removing my hands and i almost threw my head back against the soft silk beddings.

"Get your freaking self out of my face you dick, your getting me wet" I said while pushing him away.

"Not yet Im not" he said licking his lips and my his eyes moved down my body

I stood up and he pushed me back on the bed and crawled up putting his arms on each side of my face to hold his weight until our lips were only inches apart.

For some reason I didn't push him away, I wanted to see what his next move would be so I just looked into his beautiful blue orbs until I felt them.

His beautiful soft pink lips landed on mine and I kissed him back.

It was not a slow gentle kiss , no, it was wild fast and urgent , so much force. I kissed him back with just as much force.

Heat started to pull inbetween my thighs so I tried closing them but I couldn't because he was inbetween my legs.
I felt his member poking my leg and everything just felt , so new.

We pulled away because we needed air and he lifted my head and removed my jersey and crop top leaving my boobs on perfect display for him.

He looked at me a moment as if asking for my permission and I was too hot so I pulled his face down and he started playing with one nipple as he took the other into his mouth and damn his mouth was talented.

His tongue was moving in circles and it felt so good. I moved my hands into his hair and I kept on pulling a little everytime he bit on the nipple but it wasn't painful, it sent pleasure through my whole body and I felt like I was about to explode.

He gave the same attention to my other boob while he played with the other and the pleasure just kept on coming.

I pulled on his hair and it made him growl a little and that actually turned me on more.

I felt him moving downwards and I lift my head a little to look at him and the sight of him in between my legs was just perfect.

I felt his touch disappear and I felt cold.

I looked up again and he was standing there looking at me , licking his lips and my eyes moved to his very big and hard member saluting me.

I was about to cover my boobs because I started feeling insecure but he moved my arms and said
"never cover up for me mia bella, you are perfect, and all mine."

I just smiled and he kissed me again but it was short as he pulled my shorts and my thong and tossed them somewhere in the room.

I felt him lick me up and down and God I was on cloud 10 fuck 9.

He started going in circles and I started pulling his hair. He was eating me out like I was his last meal.
I have never felt this good before.

He kept on going until I felt something build in my stomach.

"Armando, something's wron-"

I didn't finish my sentence when I heard him say "come for me" and I cryed out his name pulling on his hair and I had my first orgasm ever.

I felt him lick my honey until I was done and I saw him walking to the bathroom.

A few seconds later, he came with a towel and cleaned me up . I noticed he had black basketball shorts on.

I was so embarrassed so I covered my face with my hands, and I heard him laughing.

"This is so embarrassing" I said and he said "no it isn't , it's normal baby."

"Come , let's go watch some movies." He said and I stopped him

"What about you...?" I asked pointing at his very visible hard member in his shorts.

"I'm good baby , next time." He said

I quickly got dressed and we went downstairs together. I chose the movie Visions, while he went to get the snacks.

He placed them on the table and went to lock the doors and turned the lights of.

I was laying on the very comfortable couch and a few seconds later Armando joined me.

He first pulled me off and settled down then he pulled me inbetween his legs and I was laying on his chest and we were watching the movie.

We were only 45 minutes into the movie and I was already tired.

I turned around and I was laying on him with my head in his neck and my arms around him.

His hands went around my waist. I didn't mind .

"I like u Mari. I really do." Armando said.

"I also like you Armando. Good night" I said and felt him kiss my head

I fell asleep with thoughts of are we dating , will whatever happened today happen again....?
I mean he did say next time right....?

Well whatever.
I know Aiyanas gonna be pissed because she missed out on a very eventful day.

And with that I fell asleep with a small smile on my face.

~•~•~•~•~••~•~•~•~•~•~•~••~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~••~•~•~•~•~•

Check out my other book "Queens Dynasty" if u enjoyed this one.

And there you have it y'all......

😂 That was my first time writing a sexual scene so bare with me and let me know what your think.

And like I always say I am always open to suggestions so feel free.

Dont forget to share, comment and vote

Also follow me on IG @bella.aaa__