CHAPTER 43

So sorry for the long wait loves. Wattpad deleted my oneshots book that recently reached a million reads 😢 but its okay we move🙂❤ anyways enjoy 😚

*************

'

'I can't believe i actually agreed to this mio amor. Let me take care of this please." Armando says as we stand outside the room they were keeping Des in.

I got on my toes in my heels and put my arms around his waist . He was dressed in a black suit with a black dress shirt and official black shoes to match his outfit as always.

"You know I'll be okay right? I may be pregnant but i can still kick ass. And plus this baby is the only reason you are being unnecessarily overprotective." I say and glare up at him.

"Hey the baby is not the only reason and you know it. Besides you weren't complaining when i was pounding you against every surface i could-"

"Armando! Shut up'' i say glaring at his smirking face and give him a hug.

"Lets get this over with my love" he says and guides me through the door

I walk in slowly into the dark room with Armandos hand on my lower back guiding me though the dark place but thankfully not touching the gun i hid from him.

"Hello, please help me-" i hear des scream but stops as she sees Armando and i .

My lips slightly part as i take in her appearance. Her lip is swollen and busted. She looks a little pale , hair in all directions and she is only in a bra and panty as she sits on the cold floor with her arms around her knees.

"Great, out of anyone you could bring into this hell with me you bring the fucking people i despise in all of existance. What the hell do you want?" She asks angrily and stands up from the cold ground.

"I came in her to kick your ass for all the pain you've caused me but now i just feel bad for you " i say without any remorse.

She laughs out loud as if i said a joke and turns her head slightly to the side.

"Just like you filthy DeLucas , wait until your opponent is weak to strike right, pathetic. Where is -" she stops as her eyes land on my stomach.

I tried to hide my belly by wearing one of Armando big black hoodies but i guess it was no help.

"Your pregnant?" She whispers lowly and still eyes my belly .

"I don't know why im still keeping you alive-" Armando starts but i cut him off.

"Leave us "

"You're fucking pregnant? You let her keep hers but you didnt want our child!" Des shouts and comes toward us but Armando grabs her by the neck and angrily pushes her against the wall.

"Don't! Don't your fucking say ours, you slept with my brother. It was his kid and all because of revenge you killed an innocent life. You tried to ruin my life with your lies." He angrily shouts and his hold on her neck gets tighter.

She is not about to die at his hand. She is mine!

"Armando let her go and leave the room please" i say and he stares at me.

He walks to the door and as he opens it he looks back at me.

"I'm right outside this door, if she so much as touches a hair on your head , I'll fucking shoot you right between the eyes" with that he walks out and shuts the metal door.

I walk towards the chair next to the door and push it so that i was in front of Des.

"Sit" i tell her.

"Why the fuck would i listen to you?" She snorts and asks as she glares at me.

I took the hand gun from behind my back and pointed it at her. Her eyes grew large as she opened and closed her mouth like a fish.

"I wasnt fucking asking cagna" i say and she slowly walks to the chair.

I stared at her for a second and all the rage just came to me along with all the memories of what she had done to me, lied to the family, to Armando.

"I wish you burned to the fucking ground like all of them did " i intimidating walk to her and slap her.

She starts laughing like a crazy person and whipes her mouth .

"I wish that idiot Aurelio killed you when he had the chance. I wish they tortured you and did the unimaginable. You ruined my life!" She says and glares at me .

I stare at her slightly in shock because i have never seen so kuch hate in a person.

"Not that i really care but why do you hate me so much?" I ask bored but still very curious

"You dont get it do you? You ruined the chances i had of being with Armando! His family loved me up until you came along."

"You did that to yourself! You keep blaming me but know damn well that they would have figured out all the shit you did so dont you dare blame that on me."

"He fucking got you pregnant! That should have been my baby, our baby!" She says and pushes me against hard and my back hits the cell behind me.

I instinctively put my hands around my belly for a few seconds and glare at her pissed.

I take my gun out from behind and point it at her with my finger on the trigger , ready to shoot. She immediately stops in her steps and stares at me scared

"You feel that? Its fucking fear. You have put me through hell and back and you almost harmed my unborn child and me. Give me one good fucking reason why i should let you live and make it fucking quick" i say and someone runs into the room but i dont move.

"Mariella-" Armando starts and comes close to me but i give him a look and he stops in his tracks.

"5"

"Please , im sorry-"

"Sorry! You're not fucking sorry , you're scared. Now you know what it fucking feels like."

"4"

"3"

"My love please, put the gun down. This is not you , its your rage and i know you have every right to want to kill her and i wont stop you. But you know that it wont make you feel any better. " he says and comes up to me and slowly but doesn't touch me.

I take his words in but still stare at Des

"2"

"1"

"Please!" Des screams and gets on her knees .

I shoot 6 times around her , making sure i dont shoot her but still send the message.

"I want her gone, never to return in italy again. I dont care if you kill her or send her to the Russians but i don't ever want to see you near my family or anyone associated with us. Those are the only options im giving you . If i see your fucking face ever again , in a store , club or my house, i will hunt you down and i wont miss. I'll aim for your head" i say and walk to Armando placing the gun in his hands and walk out with Armando behind and Des a sobbing mess.

Mark and Marcelo give us barely visible nods and i return it as i walk past them to the guest room Aiyana was staying in.

"How'd it go" she asks and comes in to give me a hug. It was a little weird because of my belly but we made it work.

"Its finally over , for good this time. She's going to be out of our lives for ever." She lets go and crouches down and starts talking to stomach

"I heard your mommy was a badass , you're lucky to have a crazy aunt and a strong mom little one. " i laugh and we move to sit on the bed and talk about food we wanted to try because i was really hungry.

*****************