CHAPTER 34

Armando

" Mark, Marcelo vado al balcone a bere qualcosa. vuoi unirti a me?" I ask bored and they both agree. (Mark , Marcelo im going to the balcony for a drink. want to join me?)

The house is so quiet, I decided to send the staff home since we only have three days left in Roma.

The girls have been gone for about 5hours and its already 4pm. I tried calling Mari but she didn't pick up. They are probably having fun and I don't want to ruin it for her so I'll just call her later.

"Don" they say as they take their seats.

I take a gulp of my whiskey and Marcelo goes for the Scotch. I see Mark take out a bag of cocain and he drags the table in the corner all the way to him.

" Veramente?" I ask and he rolls his eyes.(really)

"Cosa, dovresti essere abituato a me che lo faccio già." He says as he takes out a card and starts making lines. He snorts up the first , second then third.( What , you're supposed to be used to me doing this already.)

" santo cazzo fratello, se un proiettile non ti ucciderà, sicuramente lo farà tutto ciò" I say ans Marcelo laughs. ( holy fuck brother, if a bullet wont kill you then all that coke certainly will)

"Shut up, this is why I miss my girl she , she doesn't question my so called addiction hell she joins me and we end up fuc-"

"Speaking of the girls , did you give them the tracking devices? " I ask and they respond with 'yeah' and 'yep'.

"Good, we need to keep an eye out , one can never be too carefu-" I was cut of by loud banging coming from downstairs. We all stand in alert and take our guns out and make our way downstairs.

I open the door and put my gun away. Its two of my men carrying a passed out Amelia and a pissed of Aiyana. I am quickly on alert and immediately shout "Where's Mariella? " and they cower back.

Marcelo and Mark rush to the girls and bring them in.

"We don't know boss, we were at the gate and we saw the two of them running towards us. We immediately recognised them and I opened the gate but donna was nowhere in sight. Mrs Amelia passed out immediately and Ms Aiyana hasn't said a word."

"He took her" Aiyana says softly and I look at her.

"Who baby , Who took her?" Mark asks and she stands from the couch.

"The driver he wasn't one of your men Armando and we only realised that late. They ran your guys off the road! He made a stop at some weird place and he took her. Aurelio was there with some ugly huge looking Russian guy that has dressed in full white from his white hair to his shoes. There was a girl she looked so familiar and I never forget a face but for some reason I cant remember her. She was with them. We need to find her Armando." Aiyana shouts and paces around in the living room.

I take in everything she says and I know that Ivanov is the guy she described.

"Cazzo!!" I shout and run my fingers through my hair roughly. I take my phone out and start tracking Mariellas location hopefully she still has the ring on. For some fucking reason her location wasn't appearing and that only happens for two reasons , and I hope I am wrong about both.

I call all my men into my office and after a few seconds they all walk in. My I.T guy , Rossi walks in and I immediately call him to my desk.

"Rossi the tracking device you designed were installed into all three girls jewellery . Two are here but Mariella is missing and I can't track her location. Find her!" I say angrily and he immediately starts setting up his computer and some other weird tech looking devices.

I put my feelings aside and strictly look at my men and women. Just as I was about to give them instructions , Aiyana walks in dressed in a full body black skin tight leather looking jumpsuit along with Amelia. They both had their hair up in ponytails and they had hill boots on. They look badass and pissed as hell.

Mark and Marcelo come in looking frustrated and I look at the girls. "You can-"

" Don I have eyes on her but you're not going to like this. Shes in Moscow" Rossi says and I take my gun out. I rub it against my head for some reason and throw everything on my desk to the ground.

" What the fuck!! All of you get ready , we are taking a little trip ." I say to my men and they all leave.

"Mark , Marcelo and the two girls are the only ones left in my office. "

Amelia is the first to speak "I am coming with you Armando '

"Me too" Aiyana says but I shake my head no.

"No you are not. You two will stay here and wait ." I say but Aiyana holds me by the collard and puts me against the wall. Damn this little girl is fast, and strong.

"Listen here dumbass , Mariella isn't just my best friend she is my sister. By blood of not. I have enough training to kill and standing here arguing with you is a waste of time. We are all going and that's fucking final and there is nothing you can do to stop us. Get your asses ready and get on that plane now! " she says angrily and lets me go. I stare at her slighty , scared and everyone has the same expression well except Mark.

I clear my throat and say" get them all the necessary stuff guns knives grenades what ever they choose." I say and walk to my room.

I walk in into my walk in closet and move my suits to the side. There's a secret compartment I had installed which Mariella will kill me for because she said she wanted one but I never got her one.

I grab all the good stuff I can carry and meet the others downstairs.

"Lets go"

We get into my black G63 and I speed all the way to my private area my private planes are kept.

I see my men loading crates of all the different kinds of guns you can think of .

The five of us head into my plane and get ready for the 3hour 27min flight. We will get there at 7:47pm .

I made a promise to keep you safe my love and I will not break it. I will find you. I say to myself and close my eyes. Might as well get all the rest I can.

*************************
Here's your chapter my loves. Yey Armando's pov.

Check out my other book " Queens Dynasty "and enjoy♡♥♡

See yall in a few hours.