CHAPTER 1

Welcome to my book.

This is my first book so I hope y'all like it.

ALL RIGHTS RESERVED . NO PART OF THIS BOOK MAY BE REPRODUCED IN ANY MANNER WITHOUT WRITTEN PERMISSION OF THE COPYRIGHT OWNER(ME)!

Warning

This book contains sexual or mature scenes, mature language and I recommend you read from (18+).

With all that out of the way

enjoy❤

°°°°°°°°°°°

*Mariella POV*

Beep beep beep

My alarm is so annoying but I know I have to get up and get ready for school , i am so excited!

Note the sarcasm

I get out of bed and take a 30 minute shower.

Hmm... what do i wear today?

I decided to go with a black crop top , dark blue jeans and I put a black hoodie on that matched my black sneakers.

I finish dressing up so I decided to do hair and makeup. For my make up I just put a little mascara and eyeliner on and I decided that was all and for my hair I put in a messy yet neat bun.

After looking at myself in the mirror I was satisfied and grabbed my phone and bag and I went downstairs for breakfast.

Before I reached the last step I could smell my dad's delicious pancakes and my mouth started watering.

I continued down stairs and saw my parents already at the table. "Morning mom...morning dad." I say as I grab a pancake and head to the door.

Dad stopped me and asked if I needed a ride but I told him Aiyana was pickup me up.
"Bye mom and dad...love u" I shouted as I closed the door.
Just as I turned around I spotted Aiyana's car and got in.

"Morning bitch!!" she screamed and I just laughed. Yep that was Aiyana for ya.
"Morning puta! I screamed back.

We talked about a hot guy she met and was texting and later we started singing to the loud music until we reached the school parking lot.
We got out and went to our lockers and put the things in we didn't need.
"So what are you doing this weekend...?" Aiyana asked as we both closed our lockers
"I don't know maybe read a book or something" I said shrugging

"NO BITCH!!" "You are not reading a book, you're telling your parents that you are coming over for the weekend and we are going CLUBBING!!" she said while doing a weird dance , I just laughed "no I'm not re-"
she cut me off and said" yes you are see you after school! " She shouted from across the hall.

Well there is no point in arguing with Aiyana , she always wins.

Well I guess I'm going clubbing after all. With that thought I started walking to my first class physics ugh education.

****
School was finally out.
As I made my way to the parking lot I noticed that Aiyana wasn't there yet. Rolling my eyes I took my phone out and texted

Me: where u at...?
My bitch: I'm on my way, 5minutes I'm kinda busy

Whenever Aiyana sent me a wink it meant she was making out with some random guy or worse, ew.

I didn't reply I just waited and sat down on the bench . I got so bored of just staring at the cars in the parking lot so I took out my phone and started playing candy crush.

10 minutes later Aiyana came out with one of her boy toys they went their separate ways and I went towards a grinning Aiyana.

"Don't even think about it..." I said , knowing her she would describe everything to me and I am definitely not in the mood to listen to that.
"I wasn't going to say anything" she says with a smirk on her face and I mutter "whatever".
"Come on Mariella you are not going to be a virgin forever, who knows you, might even lose it tonight" she said while starting the car.

I just ignored her and turned up the radio.

****
"Thanks mom and dad ,see you Sunday. Love you" I said and shut the door. We drove off to Aiyana's house. When we got there we started getting ready for the club

****
4 hours later

We were finally ready , I turned to Aiyana "Damn girl you look hot!"
She had a one armed black shirt on with a short black and white skirt and her hair was in curled and her blond reached her back

"Shut up me ? Have you seen yourself? You'll give all the sexy guys a run for their money" she pouted and i slightly blushed.

I just rolled my eyes at her being a drama queen and went to the mirror.

I looked so different, I actually looked hot in my red dress, my brown straight hair reaching just above my butt and lastly black Stilettos.

I was so busy checking myself out I didn't realize Aiyana left the room. "Lets go!" Is all I heard before I started walking to her car.

****
AT THE CLUB

When we got to the club grinding and sweaty bodies where everywhere , others were making making out and the rest were drinking or smoking.

We kept on walking until we found a place to sit and Aiyana announced" I'm gonna get us something to drink"

Before I could answer she was gone, ugh she always does this.

Aiyana returned with drinks I don't even know the names of because I hardly drink but it was really good.

I was on my 4rth glass and I was already tipsy so when Aiyana said we should go dance to our favorite song I didn't object.

We started dancing and later started grinding onto each other.

When the song ended I saw a random guy come towards Aiyana so I took that as my leave and told her I had to go to the bathroom.

I didn't know where it was but I went upstairs since a lot of ladies went there I just assumed it was it.
When I reached the top it was even more dark but I could make out a couple of things. I later zoned out as I was thinking of where the bathroom is , I didn't see the tall figure that I bumped into.
I was quick to pick up my things on the floor but I bumped into him again when I looked up I saw that he was helping me pick my belongings up.

I gave him a quiet thank you and was about to walk away when I was grabbed by my arm. I felt tingles shoot up from head to toe at his touch. I looked up and damn when I looked into his blue eyes I suddenly started feeling hot and bothered.

He is handsome , wait scratch that he is a fucking gorgeous God-like creature.

My eyes moved down his body and damn this guy was well built . He had a t-shirt on and it hugged his biceps in the right way , I can't even describe it.I noticed his arms were covered in tattoos and my eyes moved to his chest. His abs and nipple piercings were framing through the t-shirt .

I noticed that he was still holding my arm and I was practically eye raping him while drooling over this beautiful tattooed creature. I let out a small cough when I saw that he was checking me out too.

Well shit , i guess i could enjoy this night after all huh?

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~••~••~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•

Check out my other book "Queens Dynasty" if u enjoyed this one.

(Semi edited)