CHAPTER 16

Dedicated to SophiaAmberson1

Thank u so much for this amazing book cover. Check them out yall. They are amazing 😊

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

Mariella pov

I opened my eyes and I realised I was not in my room,at all.

I went into panic mode and I tried sitting up but I couldn't because something heavy was stopping me.

I turned on the other side and saw Armando's sleeping next to me.

At that moment I stopped moving and just looked at his sleeping form.

His looks so absolutely breathtaking,so peaceful.

I started tracing his features with my finger , his sharp jaw line, his sexy pink lips , oh god those lips.

I moved my hands into his hair and just started playing with it. His hair was so soft , I didn't want to stop so I didn't.

I moved a little more into him and put my head on his chest.

Sleepover, the sleepover.

Oh shoot I almost forgot and it looks like the sun was going down.

How long was I out...?

"Armando" I whispered so he could wake up but he didn't , instead he moved me more into him and I was literally on top of him.

I sat up and now I was straddling him.

I realised 3 things:

One I'm only in his black t-shirt

Two he is only in boxers

Three he is ......hard

I was trying to get of as quietly as I could but I heard his delicious husky voice say

"Yeah baby just like that" I froze when I saw him smirk at me but his eyes were still closed.

"Wake up u dumn ass, the others will be at my place any minute."

"They will be coming at 6:30pm chill babe, we still have an hour so relax." He says and holds onto my arms trying to bring my body back onto his.

He had his arms around my waist holding me tightly to him.

My head was resting on his chest and I moved a little higher so that I could put my face in his neck.

I don't know why I do that , I just love doing it.

As soon as I put my head in his neck I felt his huge bulge rub against my covered slit

I let out a moan and heard Armando groan, and that sound itself had me wet for sure.

I couldn't think straight at the moment because he just felt so good.

I sat up straight and started grinding against him and he held on to my waist moving against me.

We were basically dry humping and I didn't care , all I wanted was my release.

We kept on going and he started increasing his pace which brought me to the edge.

I came so hard I moaned his name and held onto his arms tightly and probably also scratched him but who cares,it fell so good and it seems like he enjoys it because he groaned when I release my juices on both of us.

I was so exhausted I put my head against his chest and we were breathing hard.

We just layed there for a few minutes and I felt him put his arms around me.

"We should probably go to my house and get everything ready" I said lazily and I was about to move when I felt him , still hard.

"Why r u still har-"

He never had his release

"Can I help" I asked him but he just smiled and shook his head no

"I'm good , next time"

"But we have to go, u don't wanna walk around with a hard-on do u...?"

"Next time baby,come on we should get going"

I gave him a nod and got off him.

I went of the bed and looked at him , his eyes were full of lust and I moved my eyes downwards and it's as if his dick became more hard and grew bigger.

Wtf how much more does it want to grow.

I found it so fascinating and just kept on staring until I heard him clear his throat.

"Like what u see..?" He asked with his usual smirk and I just rolled my eyes before putting on his sweatpants which was a little big but I didn't care, we were going to my house and I was too comfortable in his shirt and sweatpants.

We quickly got dressed and I waited for him to get everything he needed.

We finally got to my house and we still had 35 minutes to set everything so he helped me set up everything since he was bored and I told him to go take a cold shower couse he was still hard wtf.

Isn't that unhealthy or does his dick have a mind of its own.

A few minutes he came back dressed in the same sweats and white t-shirt , with a towel in his hand that he was using for his hair.

Damn he looks like he is walking to a photoshoot in slow motion.

"U good"

"Ye-" he was cut short by the door bell going off and I guess the others are here.

"Come on they are here" I said as and started walking to the door with him behind me.

I opened the door for everyone and just as I was about to close the door but i saw one more car pull up.

I saw Zayn, Luis and Luigi coming towards my house. I didn't mind them, no not at all.

It was the botoxed blond bimbo that was attached to Zayn that annoyed the living shit outta me.

Luiz and Luigi are twins. They are really cool but they are also annoying sometimes 😒.

"Hey guys welcome " I said to Zayn and the twins.

I saw someone behind zayn and just as I was about to 'welcome this person' , I saw who it was and I became pissed.

"Molly" I said through clenched teeth

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~~••~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~••~•~•

Here you go guys another chapter. Hope y'all enjoy. Don't forget to vote , comment, share and follow 😊.

check em out yall,u won't regret .

Support them and help them spread the word

Until next time 😘