CHAPTER 17

Previously

"Hey guys welcome " I said to Zayn and the twins.

I saw someone behind zayn and just as I was about to 'welcome this person' , I saw who it was and I became pissed.

"Molly" I said through clenched teeth

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"What is she doing here" Molly asked Zayn but kept her gaze on me.

"Well this is my house so I'm supposed to ask u that question. What is she doing here Zayn...?"

"Well our parents are out of town and I'm on babysitting duty so i thought why not bring her with."

"Wait what? You guys are related???"

They answered at the same time

"Yeah , she's my little sis" Zayn smiled

"Unfortunately"muttered in annoyance suddenly her expression changed to a happy one and she smirked.

"Mariell- Ohhhh" Armando came and stood behind me and stopped talking when he saw Molly and Zayn.

After a few moments of akward silence, I sighed and said

"Look I don't like you but I don't want to ruin this sleep over for anyone so u are welcome to stay but do not try to ruin our sleepover or you WILL regret it." I told her straight

"Watever" she said while rolling her eyes

"Come on in guys"

I moved so that they could come in and I felt Armando snake his arms around my waist and I smirked when I saw the expression on Molly's face.

Yeah bitch he's mine

Wow my subconscious is such a bitch but hey he is mine.

"Hey Mando" Molly said flirtatiously and tried touching him but I turned so that I was completely against him and said

"Just go straight im sure u will find the other's in the TV room"

"Uhgggg" she screamed in frustration and walked to the tv room.

"Bitch" I said under my breath and I heard Armando chuckle.

"Shut up "

"Come on let's go to the others."

We met everyone in the tv room and they were talking about God knows what.

"Let's get this sleep over started." I said and they all cheered.

"I was thinking we could all just move the furniture to one side and we can put all our sleeping bags her instead... What do y'all think ...?"

I got 'yeahs '

'Sures'

'watevers'

"Great let's set up everything up then "

**************************************************
"Okay we set the sleeping bags , set the food and I
ordered pizza with everybody's choice of toppings, there
are different drinks in the fridge so make yourselves at home.
What do you wanna do first..?"

"How about we play extreme truth or dare..? If u don't do the dare you drink 3shots " Aiyana suggests as she walked out of the kitchen with a vodka bottle and starts throwing shots.

We all nod and the games begin.

"Okay then , Luiz truth or dare..?" Alex asks and he chooses dare.

"I dare you to give Jenna a 30seconds lap dance"