CHAPTER 41

Hi babies❤
Please do
vote
Follow
And
Comment.
I love hearing what y'all think 🙊

"Three weeks"

I immediately freeze and stare at her in shock.

****************************
Mariella

"Okay three weeks , thats okay. Uh... cazzo , you're pregnant?" Armando asks panicked and then stares at my stomach.

"We don't know that I am. Its probably just the stress from what has been happening." I say and Armando starts rubbing my flat stomach.

"You could be pregnant , im going to be a father!" Armando says louder and gives me a tight hug.

"I feel like you're not listening. I sent Aiyana to buy me a test and she came back with three. We still have to go to the doctor back in Italy. I can't stand this place." I say while laughing in the beginning.

"I promise you as soon as you take those tests we'll be out of here. Now get up at take them. Go love" he says excited and pushes me onto the bed and of him. Literally.

I laugh and sit up just staring at him. "I thought you didn't want any children. So if i was pregnant would you force me to get rid of it-" I suddenly say sadly but he cuts me off.

"Never. I would never force you to do that. We will raise this child and love him till death. Almost losing you has showed me that i can't live without you piccola. And as much as i would hate to share your love , the though of a little Mariella or Armando running around learning how to shoot and annoy the shit out of Mark, Marcelo and Aiyana is amazing. It's not sucking on your boobs though those are mine. Bottles milk it is" he says seriously and I just laugh as i walk to the bathroom with the tests.

"Yeah right" i say and open them all.

I took all the test , well peed on them and just placed them on the sink too afraid of what happens.

Am i ready to bring a person into this world? Am i , a 20 year old ready to be a mom? Will it be at risk with all this mafia stuf-

"Come on piccola , if you're afraid know that i will always be by your side. No matter what " Armando says against the door and i smile slowly.

I wash my hands and walk to the door slowly opening it. He's still shirtless , only in boxers. Well i am wearing his shirt.

"I know and i will always love you for that. " i say and givehim a peck.

He rests his forehead against mine and asks if i took them.

"Its been 3 minutes but im too scared to look.

"Dont be. I got you" he says , places a kiss on my head and walks into the ensuite. I just stand there frozen and wait.

"What does it mean if there's 2 lines?" He asks and my heart starts beating faster.

"Im pregnant" I say and he rushes to me giving me multiple kisses on my face which made me smile.

"We can't tell anyone just yet though except for Mark Marcelo , and Aiyana. I don't trust anyone at the moment. " i say seriously and he agrees.

"Look at you going all Donna on me. Its very sexy i must say " he says huskily while running his hands up the shirt im wearing and i laugh.

"Oh no you don't. Last time we got excited you ended up fucking me without a condom on and now im pregnant." I say and i immediately feel reality sink in.

"Well on the bright side i won't have to worry about not having rubbers when we wanna have quickies" he says and I laugh.

I playfully hit him as we sit on the edge of the bed.

"Will you still love me when i become fat and with big boobs and have swollen feet and maybe also a swollen face " i ask sadly and he laughs.

"Of course i will. Why wouldn't i?" He asks curiously and so oblivious.

"Because I'll look all ugly and you'll go out and find yourself a girl with a nice body and fuck her brains out" i say scared and he looks at me angrily.

"I would never do that and you could never be ugly. I love you Mariella and even if you were purple with red eyes or whatever you are still and will always be my piccola. And i will give you my gun myself because cheating on you with someone else would be tge most idiotic thing to do and just disgusting." He says pulling his face at the end and i laugh uncontrollably.

"You mean it"

"Every word"

"Good cause if you cheat on me I'll shoot you in the ass first and kill the bitch. Now comeon my love i miss home. " i say seriously and he looks at me a little scared but nods and grabs our bags so i start packing.

Aww my baby is afraid, thats good. I like that he knows im not playing.

************************
"I hope we never come back to this fucked up place. And tell Ravenna she is always welcome to join us here." I tell Armando as i run my fingers through his hair and stare out at the many clouds outsidemy window.

He just humms and kisses my still flat stomach.

"Whats going to happen to Aurelio? "

"Ravenna is going to teach him a lesson and hopefully i see him again. I mean he is my brother after all and even though he hurt us i cant stop seeing him as the little guy i used to play cars with." Armando says sadly.

"He isnt tgat bad you know he made sure to keep Ivanov from touching me. " i say and my subconscious reminds me

"for his own disgusting reasons " but i ignore cause he never acted on them.

He just humms again and i say "you'll see him soon"

"What about Des" i ask realising i haven't heard much of her.

"She was in hiding but we got her and our men are keeping her captive." He says and i nod

" Good I'll deal with her myself " i say in a final tone but he tries to argue.

"She's dangerous piccola you can't. What if she hurts you both?" He asks worried .

"I can take care of us and i wasn't asking. I will handle her." I say and turn to the others seeing that they are all asleep. We have been on Armandos plane for almost the whole day. We still have 5hours before we arrive in Italy.

I told the others we're expecting and they celebrated with us. Mark ofcourse complained that he wasnt changing any one which we just laughed off.

***************************
Hi babiesssss. And another one this soon🙃 they're expecting!!!!! Do y'all think its a boy or a girl?🤔

And what do you think Mariella is going to do to Des?👀 comment babiesss

Follow me on instagram for more sneak picks
"annabellawrites"

Love you babiessss