Chapter 40

Hi babies❤
Don't forget to read authors note at the end.
Dont forget to
vote
Follow
And
comment

*Armando*

"We'll talk my way tomorrow baby. Go to sleep."

I don't know what her words meant but they scared the shit out of me.

*****next morning*****

"Mmm" I mumble in my sleep when i feel Mariella sitting on me. I try to reach out and touch her but my hands feel restrained.

Restrained? Cazzo. I slowly open my eyes and just stare at her and she stares back. "Morning " she says blankly and still just stares at me.

"Why am i restrained piccola? And what are you doing with my gun?"

"We're going to have a...conversation like they say. I want you to start with how you and Des were suppose to get married , how you got her pregnant and forced her to get rid of it because you met me. I want the truth and i want it now Armando. No games , no beating around the bush . Just the truth." She says still calm but i see her eyes swell slightly.

"What did she tell you piccola ? What happened back there?" I ask feeling a little anger and fear .

Anger because i dont know what exactly those people told her and fear that she might think im a monster.

"It doesn't matter what she told me. I want to hear it from you. "

"Okay. As you know i am the heir to the Italian mafia empire but i wasn't to get my title until i had a queen to rule by my side. That is were Des comes in." I say taking a deep breath remembering all those memories.

"My parents took her in after hers died and we grew up together. My mom along with my aunties taught her how to be the perfect lady , you know, how cook, clean and all that shit. My dad and i along with Mark and Marcelo would train with her. Over years it went okay that is until he fell for me. I was 19 and very fucked but i always saw her as just a little sister. She never accepted that, she always wanted me to see her as more than just a sister but i refused. On my 21st birthday Mark and Marcelo threw me one hell of a party and turning 21 in the mafia community was a big deal because it was then that i had to take over the empire. We had so many drinks that night and whrn i woke up the next day i see Des next to me. " i tell her and she nods to show that she is still listening.

I saw that she had a little sympathy when i mentioned that Des lost her parents but it then left as soon as it appeared.

"Please untie me my love this is very uncomfortable" I mumble and she smiles a little.

"Stop whining and its suppose to hurt." She says and puts the gun on my side table. She opens the drawer and takes a little key out.

"You are still going to tell me all that went down right now." She says with one eyebrow raised and she glares at me.

"I promise i would and i will. I wish i told you earlier then all of this would have been avoided." I sigh tiredly . She uncuffs me but is still sitting on me.

"You dont want to get off?" I ask and she rolls her eyes as i rub my wrist.

"No now finish the story. I have something important to tell you anyways." She says and leans forward so that she is laying on me. I put my arms around her and put a kiss on her head.

"I asked her why the hell she was in my bed and she said that i am the one who brought her there and some weird bullshit that just didnt make sense. I kicked her out and told her to never speak of it ever again because it was just wrong. I knew i was drunk but not drunk enough to bring Des out of everyone to bed. A month later she tells me she's two months pregnant with my kid." I laugh a little and Mariella joins in.

"She did not think that through." She says and still continues laughing lightly.

"Yeah , turns out she drugged me , payed the mixologist to put God knows what the fuck in my glass. When she told me she was pregnant i told her it wasn't mine because i found out what she did. Turns out it was Aurelio's baby. He told her to use their pregnancy as a way to lure me in with promises of him giving her our last name. Their plan B was that if i did get married to her they would kill me and take over ." I say through clenched teeth.

"Why did you keep her around?" She asks curiously but also furiously.

I ask myself the same question everyday.

"I guess i felt sorry for her. I mean i did grow up with her and my brother fucked her mind up just for his games. When their plan didn't work out Ivanov had her drugged with something that killed their child immediately. Aurelio became a true monster after that, i guess the child was his second chance . Some how she blames me for the death of it and says that if i just went along with their plan her child would be here today. And thats true if i only went along with it an innocent life wouldn't have been lost before it was even brought into this world. I may be a cruel man that has killed many , but i would never harm a child. Not even that of our enemies."

"Don't blame yourself, Ivanov was a fucked up person and he is gone forever. Don't beat yourself up over something you couldn't control. You're a great man Armando and I'm sure you'll make an amazing dad." She says while looking into my eyes and playing with my hair.

"Thank you for listening and not judging me piccola. ti amo " i say mean it.

I have never felt more lucky to have anyone in my life like i do now that i have her.

"We're in this together Armando and i love you. sempre e per sempre. (Always and forever)

She says and gives me a passionate kiss which i immediately respond to.

As we move away for breath i remember something.

"You said you had something to tell me earlier?" I remind her and she immediately stills.

"Uh my period is late, like really late." She says cautiously and i just stare at her confused .

"Its normal, right? Like how late are you?"

She bites her bottom lip and stares at my chest as she whispers

"Three weeks"

I immediately freeze and stare at her in shock.

****************************
What do yall think happens next?🙃👉*comment*

Hi babies💙 i am so sorry i haven't updated in so long. I took a short and very much needed break . I hope yall understand that i had to put my mental health first.

Also we're almost at 300k babiess and 10k follows!!!😣 whatttt
I love y'all so much and appreciate the support on this book and my other works. Thank you so much❤❤❤❤❤❤

Next chapter soon i promise😌