CHAPTER 35

As always
pls vote
, comment
and
share
Ilysm♡♥

***************

Mariella

"Wake up you little boyfriend stealing bitch" I hear a squeeky annoying voice and I try opening my eyes but I can't.

Fuck my head hurts

Cold water is thrown on me and my eyes immediately pop open. Holy shit that's cold. I blink multiple times to clear my vision and I try to move my hands but they are restrained at the top of my head.

I pulled on the rope and it starts cutting into my wrists but I don't stop.

"I wouldn't do that if i were you, but then again I don't care so go ahead. " the familiar voice says and I slowly stop focusing on my hands and look infront.

"You...What the hell are you doing here?" I ask angry but not really shocked.

Aurelio walks into the cell, puts his arm around her waist and starts kissing her. She moans and that causes me to see red.

"It was you. You helped them get into the mansion! How could you Des?" I scream and try to kick her since I can't grab her but Aurelio pulls her back.

"How could I? Armando is the one to think that he can always get what he wants! He doesn't think of how it affects those around him." She says full of pain and for a slight second I actually feel pity for her but it is gone as soon as it comes.

"What are you talking about?" I ask bored which riles her up.

"Did he ever tell you that I was supposed to get married to him, that it was all arranged. Or did he ever tell you how he forced himself onto me and took my innocence which led to me becoming pregnant.  Did he tell you how I forgave him because I fell in love with him? Huh did he. Did he tell you how he killed my baby? How he caused me to miscarriage my baby and he didn't even care!I had to go through all that pain on my own while he was chasing an American puta! Six months later here you are taking over everything that is supposed to be mine. This is all your fault! "I am at lost for words after her confession. This can't be, no no no shes lying.

" You're such a crazy delusional bitch Des. Armando would never do that . He isn't that kind of person. " I say and laugh in her face.

"There it is. Denial. I myself couldn't believe it. The person I loved would do something so inhuman to me and pretend it never happened.È un codardo e tu lo sai. È solo questione di tempo prima che accada a te."(He's coward and you know it. Its only a matter of time before it happens to you.)

"He is not a coward and I am not you. See the difference between you and I is that you're desperate to be a DeLuca. You're willing to screw them all if it means you get status but let me teach you something little puta. Le ragazze come te non vanno comunque e sicuramente non ce la fai nella vita. Vi chiamiamo puttane in America. Fallo bene.(Girls like you dont go anyway and you definitely don't make it in life . We call you whores in America.Get it right.)

"Im going to kill you ,but you know what im over him now and to be honest Aurelio is twice the man Armando was. He is everything I wanted and really knows how to pleasure me." I snort at what she says about Armando and I roll my eyes.

I see Aurelio push her against the wall and he starts removing his belt. He kisses he neck which causes her to close her eyes but she still continues talking.

Doeant this bitch ever shut up?!

"He treats me like a queen, looks at me like im the only one that matters but he fucks like a beast" she moans and he rubs his member against her and slips into her.