CHAPTER 15

It's another boring week at school but I've been holding up pretty good.

I haven't seen Molly at all and Armando and I have also become more close.

Its Friday today and I am currently walking with Aiyana to the cafeteria.

"Let's go sit with Mar- I mean with Armando and his friends." Aiyana suggests and I give her a knowing look.

"Yeah sure Armando and his friends, because he is the reason u want to go there" I say and start laughing when I see her blush

"Whatever , it's not like u don't want to see him , speaking of him are you guys a couple now or what..?"

"Nope we are just friends"

"Yeah friends that kiss and almost fuc-" she says but I cut her off

" And we are here ." I say walking and we walk over to the line to get some lasagna and soda.

After that we make our way to the group and Aiyana says

"Sup motherfuckers" and we also start laughing as Aiyana and I sit down.

Obviously I sit next to Armando and surprisingly Aiyana sits next to Mark. The rest of the guys are with their girls well some of them.

Everyone looks at her like she has two heads as he puts his arm around her shoulder and I just smirk.

The guys are so used to them arguing everytime so this is quite a surprise really.

She notices the way everyone looks at them and she says

"why the fuck are you looking at me like that...? I swear I will chop the next persons balls off that does not stop staring"

"Are yall like fucking or what..." Jason asks and I burst out laughing because this is all too funny.

"Nah can I not like a girl without having 'not' fucked her" Mark asks and Aiyana looks up at him with wide eyes.

I ignored their conversation afterwards and ate my food in silence.

When I finished I felt Armando put his arm on my shoulders and I leaned to him putting my head on his chest.

Everyone noticed but they just ignored and the rest of the people in the cafeteria already thinks we are a couple so why no add fuel to the fire.

We were all talking and I told them my parents travelled this morning with Armandos parents because they have a case they are working on.

Growing up with parents that are lawyers is actually very hard because u hardly see them.

I guess I am just used to it and it's a plus because who likes having parents at home...?

U get everything done without being annoyed or disturbed and u have some alone time.

I guess Armando is also used to it because his parents work with mine.

"Why don't you guys come to my place and we can have a sleep over for the whole weekend.
I mean if you guys are up for it. Jason u can bring Jenna , Landon you can bring Laura , Alex you can bring Alena, Mark and Armando and the others u can bring whoever u want."