CHAPTER 4

As always
vote
Comment
Follow
Ily❤❤

Oh my god , it's him, it's my sexy Greek god!

Wait what?

"Since when did he become yours?"

My subconscious asked
Ignoring her I started checking him out.

Damn those sexy blue eyes don't seem to get old.I can literally look into them all day.

My eyes trailed down his body and I felt myself get soaked. His tattoos on his arms visible and I wish I could trace them with my fingers.

His shirt was so tight against his muscular frame i thought it was going to fall of or something like that
"not like you don't want it to" my subconscious mocked.

Whatever, after checking him out I quickly composed myself and looked into his eyes again as I said
"Hi I'm Mariella , my dad sent me to give this to you." I handed the batch of cookies to him but noticed he was checking me out.

Coughing a little he quickly took them from me and said "thank you , I'm Armando DeLuca " he said holding his hand out to me. I place mine in his and it feels like home.

I quickly pulled mine back again and reply "nice to meet you and welcome to our neighbourhood"
He gave me a sexy smile that said 'thank u' and said " well I guess I'll see you around "

"Yeah see you"

****
After I did the dishes I said goodnight to my parents and started walking up stairs to my room.
I decided to do all my homework which only took me about 30 minutes and after I was done I decided to go to the balcony. The stars were up and the moon was so bright it was just beautiful. As I was admiring it I looked to our new neighbours house and I started thinking of him. His black hair, his sexy blue eyes his smile , his voice.

Why is he so mysterious ? It's quite sexy though.

Everything about him screams dominance.

I think he is older maybe in his early twenties, but that makes me want to know even more about him.

Everything about him is sexy. I was cut out of my thoughts when I saw someone standing at the balcony.
It was him , oh god! He was only wearing boxers ! He was starring at me and and smirked before turning back and going back into what I assume to be his room.
Well okay that was unusual. I walk back into my room and change into some shorts, a vest and went straight to bed.

****
Sunday afternoon
I woke up and went to the bathroom. I quickly brushed my teeth and went downstairs to find my parents already awake. Yawning I started making my way to the table and took a seat. "Morning parents" I said
"Morning baby" mom said
"Morning princess , how did you sleep ?" Dad asked
"Like a baby " I said while smiling then I heard mom ask
"Good are you ready for today ...?" I gave her a confused look and she said "for dinner remember? The neighbours invited us over so put something nice on."
Oh yea dinner yes! Note the sarcasm
"Okay mom"
After breakfast i quickly washed the plates and left them to dry and I went upstairs. I decided to go upstairs and take a shower. After the nice and relaxing shower I decided to put on a comfy big t-shirt on with some shorts and put my hair into a bun. Since I was tired I decided to take a nap before the dinner. Since it was 12 I decided to make an alarm for 15:00 so I could get ready for the dinner. I put my phone on the charger and placed it on the bedside table and I dosed of.

****
3 hours later

Beep beep beep

Groaning I got up and went to my closet and chose a pinky-ish dress it was perfect. I decided to wear it. The dress was perfect it held my body in all the right places. And showed my curves. It wasn't too classy but it was just fine for a dinner.

After I got dressed I decided to do my hair and makeup. After an hour and a half I was happy with my makeup and did my hair. I decided to straighten it out and i then decided to put in into a tight ponytail. When I was done I went to my shoes and decided on black Stilettos. I walked to the mirror and looked at myself. When I was satisfied with my look I took my phone from the charger and checked the time, it read 5:50 and I decided to go downstairs.
When I got there my parents were waiting and my mom said "Mari honey you look lovely. Are you ready?" "Thanks mom and yes I'm ready"
We walked to our neighbours and when we arrived we were great by Mrs and Mr DeLuca.

"Welcome, it's very nice to finally meet you. It's been so long. Please come and take a seat dinner is almost ready." Mr DeLuca said. Mom and dad sat next to each other Mr &Mrs DeLuca sat at the head of the tables and I sat opposite mom and dad. The adults have been talking for some time now and I only spoke when they asked something. 2 minutes later Armando came downstairs lookin yummy. "Uh... Here he is " Mr DeLuca said. "Armando this is Jake and Evelina and their daughter Mariella" Armandos eyes were focused on me when he said "Hi"
He took a seat next to me and took out his phone since our parents started talking about the old days ,how they met and what they have been up to. I decided to take out my phone as well and I texted Aiyana

Me: hey BITCH!What u up to?
My bitch : hey babe , Nothing much just at home with some guy from school. Shits about to go down. what about you?
Me:I'm at my neighbour's for dinner and ew. I see your busy so I will text u later, oh and use a condom
My bitch :duh bitch, and bye. Enjoy dinner, I want details later.

As I was about to put my phone down I felt a hand on my thigh and I started breathing heavy.

I immediately looked at Armando and saw him already looking at me . I then looked at the parents and saw that they were too busy talking to notice my situation. I then faced back to Armando as I felt his hand go higher. I leaned closer and whispered "WHAT ARE U DOING?" I whisper shouted
He just smirked and asked "what am I doing?" I felt his hand go higher and I moved mine on top of his to stop him .
" Stop playing and move your hand" I said to him but he just smiled now and moved his hand a lot higher until I felt his hand pull on my underwear. My breathe stopped and I turned to face the adults and quickly said " would you please excuse me, I need to use the restroom"
"Yeah sure. Armando why don't you show her where it is " said Mrs DeLuca. oh oh
Armando stood up and sent me a smirk and said "Sure " cocky bastard!! I slowly stood up and adjusted my dress and started following him.
Oh boy this is not good!!

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•

Check out my other book "Queens Dynasty" if u enjoyed this one.

There you have it. Another chapter.😍
Pls vote and comment