CHAPTER 37

Mariella

"Hello Mrs Volkov, your husband sent me in here to dress you up for tonight" a pretty lady says in a thick russian accent as she walks to my room. Her straight white hair is up in a pony tail her black almost non existant dress hugging her body in all the right places.

I get up and tighten my towel around my body. I took a shower immediately after aurelio left my room. I'm definitely getting out of here today and since I haven't found a way to contact Armando I need to go with plan B.

I walk up to her and observe her and everything she is carrying. She wasn't look tough I can take her out.

"I am not Mrs Volkov. I am Mrs DeLuca and that son of a bitch is NOT my husband, but I'm sure you're aware of that already" I say and sit on the edge of the bed.

"I know and frankly i don't care Suka . I don't have time be fake and act like like you Americans do. I don't like you but I have a job to complete . Get up so I can dress you . Don't get any funny ideas."

Bitch much...and to think I was going to compliment her on her beauty. Well sike I wasn't but she is gorgeous.

"There's the inner bitch making her appearance but don't flatter yourself and let me spare you the trouble. Get your job done and don't talk to me." I say bored and take a sit at 'my' makeup table if that what you'll call it.

She starts cussing me out in Russian but since I did not know what she was saying I did not care. I have other things to focus on and fighting a russian goddess lookalike isn't on today's list.

She does my make up which lasts about 2hours and my hair for an hour.

Ugh what the hell. This is why I like doing my own make up. For some reason I get very impatient when someone else does it for me.

"You are done. Do not touch your face or else you will ruin your make up. And put this on. Show starts in and hour but you will be with ivanov for 30 minutes .Your shoes are down there ,hurry up!" She says with a smirk on her face.

What's so funny bitch?

"I'm going to wipe that smirk of your face when I burn this piece of shit to the ground" I say instead of responding to anything she says and she glares at me.

"Get ready fucking pyromaniac " she says and walks out. I turn to the mirror and stare at myself.

Holy shit I look good but I will not complement her and I need it get dressed meet that fuck and find out what this ball is about.

I get up and see the barely well non existant outfit on the bed. A night gown made completely of lace and on the side there was a black bra and thong.

I put the bra and thong on and stare at the nighty thingie. I am not wearing this.

"Hey shit heads I need real clothes imnot wearing this!" I say as I keep on banging on the door since they locked me in.

"Hey! Did you hear me you Russian fuck I'm not wearing thi-"

"Listen here suka you have 5 minutes to dress up or else I will dress u up myself. 3 minutes left and you will be next to volkov. Maybe he should dress you up. Get dressed now " the hand some darkskinned guy with dreads says and I just glare as he walks out.

I turn back to the bed and decide to get dressed and put the heels on. I walk to the bathroom and stare at my reflection.

Mirror. I run to the room and take the pillow our of the pillow case, wrap it around my hand and walk back to the bathroom

I punch the mirror hoping it isn't making a loud noise. I'm guessing since they didn't come in yet they can't hear or just don't care .

A little piece breaks off from the corner and I observe it.

Perfect, not too big and not too small. I wrap it in a piece of tissue and place it on my bra. In not going out with our a fight.

I make sure I'm not cut and that I don't look suspicious. "Open the door
You DUMB fuck in ready" I say and bang on the door

He (dreadguy) opens the door and and grabs onto my arm tightly and i flinched but covered it with a glare.

After 6 minutes of being dragged and humiliated in this ridiculous outfit i am pushed into a dark room and the door is closed followed by a clicking sound.

"I dont know what it is but you're different and i like it. I've always hated the DeLucas , wanted to find something that would destroy them. I killed their grandparents tried to ruin their empire and nothing worked. Take his little suka and the entire Italy is ready to go to war. " Ivanov's voice says from somewhere in the dark.

A lamp is turned on and i see his grey hair and beard come to my vision. He groans and openly looks at my body from head to toe. I immediately cover myself or at least try to since everything is lace.

"You're a sick bastard , let me go" i respond in disgust.

"Oh darling dont bother covering up" he says ,gets up . He is dressed in a black suit. He starts walking towards me and i back up but unfortunately have nowhere to go and my back hits the door.

His hands wraps tightly around my neck and i claw and scratch his sleeved arm fighting for air.

"Get ready little girl, you're about to see why they all fear me and why you should too. Welcome to hell" he says aggressively unlocks the door and drags me downstairs by my hair with his bodyguards behind him.

They act as if him dragging me like some animal wasn't a bad thing.

"I will kill you all i promise you. And you ivanov will be the first you sick son of a bitch"

I notice everyone is dressed officially like all the 'guests' are dressed in official suits and dressed, hell it's pretty obvious that they all come from money because their appearance alone screamed money.

I also noticed that i am the only person dressed like a stripper And yet there was nothing i could do to stop this embarrassment but i wasn't going to give up, not without a fight.

When we get the bottom step i am thrown in the middle . I get up and feel so humiliated as they all move in and stare at me. Some men even start licking their lips and i glare in disgust and start spinning trying to find an exit but halt in my steps when i see a familiar figure .

*****************
Finally back luvs . Im done with high school 😢 damn bye bye school shoes 😂 lol anyways next chapter will be coming soon.

Who do you think the familiar figure was👀

Follow my instagram 'annabellawrites ' for updates and the countdown 😊