CHAPTER 36

Armando

"Don I just got confirmation on Donnas exact location but there's a problem. Ivanov is having a party at around 10pm. Something like a ball but very disturbing. My source confirmed that it is not as ordinary as it sounds. He planned to show off his 'new toy' as he put it and that is Donna." Rossi says and I throw my drink in the direction of the flight attendant but he ducks in time.

"figlio di puttana!" I scream and run my fingers through my hair multiple times . (Mother fucker)

"He better not touch so much as a single strand on her head because I swear I will kill him. Get your outfits ready , when we land we head to the hotel and groom ourselves there. Make sure you're all well rested because it's going to be a long night." I say and move to the back of the plane and walk into my cabin. I sit on the edge of my bed with my head in my hands.

Why her ? Why now , I know ? Everything was going good but now it's all ruined. I need to keep her safe and that s not going to happen if she's always by my side. She'll always be a target , she's my only weakness. I know what I just do but I just hope you'll understand amore. Forgive me my love but it must be done.

I walk out and announce "I have a plan" and they listen attractively.

3 hours later

We finally arrived in Russia , all fully rested and ready for war. Our expressions were all that of a person playing poker, neutral. I called a friend and reserved one of the most luxurious and very discreet hotels in Moscow that belongs to her and since she owes me a favour why not. I'll be needing more than just her hotels for us.

I chose her because Aurelio has eyes and ears everywhere , and I don't want to let them know of our 'surprise visit ' just yet. She is very trust worthy and hates Aurelio and Ivanov more than anything.

We walk into the building and are immediately acquainted by the stuff take our bags and " toys(guns)" as I like to call them to our respective rooms on the 48th floor.

" Dobro pozhalovat'v Ravenna Demarko, ser" A darkskinned young man that s in his early 20s dressed in a suit with long dreadlocks tied in a neat man bun says.(welcome to Ravenna Demarko sir"

I nod and respond with "blagodaryu vas. ya khotel by pogovorit' s ney." (thank you. i would like to talk to her)

"Since when do you speak Russian?" Aiyana asks shocked but I just ignore her and follow the young man to the elevator.

I walk in and he presses the 50th floor which I'm guessing is her office. We remain silent the whole ride and when we finally reached the 50th floor and he guides me through the place till we reached a big Brown door with a golden handle.

He knocks on the door twice and I hear her voice say in a thick yet seductive Russian accent " come in "and I walk in. Her office is dark and I see her staring at her laptop screen.

She looks up when I clear my throat to get her attention smiles and gets up from her seat.

She is dressed in a black thin strapped dress that reaches just above her knees and complements her caramel skin tone amazingly, her black curls hanging freely and her long model like legs in silver heels.

"Why if it isnt Armando DeLuca , how have you been old friend " she asks in a seductive tone and hugs me.

I hug her back and reply with "pissed off as hell. It's good to see you again."

She humms and takes her seat and I take one on the opposite side of her desk. "I know you didn't just come to Russia because you're merely pissed it's not something you normally do, unless, what's her name?"

I smile a little and say "You're right Ravenna it's not and her name's Mariella. My stupid brother and Ivanov captured her and are planning on doing God knows what to her. I need your help to stop them and rescue her."

"Kicking your brothers ass hell yeah I'm in. What's the plan?" She asks while smiling like a serious psycho in need of help.

"They are having a "ball" tonight and we will join them. Blend in. The moment I spot her and get to her we kill them all. Every last one of them. They are sick fucks who chose the wrong person to mess with. I want them all gone for good but as for Aurelio I want him brought back to Italy to face his punishment there but then again you could always keep him and do as you please ." I say and she has a big Cheshire smile on her face.

"Oh I'm definitely keeping him. Now go get ready round up your men. Let's go fuck some shit up." She says , gets up and I follow her out .

I make my way back to my room after she briefed me on how we get our people in without being noticed . I call Marcelo and Mark to let them know the plan and they all start getting ready.

I make my way to the bathroom took my clothes off and took a warm shower to relax my tense musles.

I didn't even feel relaxed at all. I needed her . I need to hold her , make sure she's okay and put a smile on her face.

I finished my shower and started getting dressed in a full black Armani suit , black dress shoes and styled my hair to perfection. I didn't bother looking at myself in the mirror because I knew I looked good and I was just too pissed.

Immediately as I opened my door everyone else steps out of their rooms and Marcelo hands me my black glock43X since its the easiest to conceal and we meet up with Ravenna and her man downstairs.

We immediately move into our respective cars and arrive at Ivanovs mansion 30 minutes later.

We avoid eye contact but slightly nod reminding everyone about the plan and they nod back.

We walk into the place undetected and see the party already in full swing.

I send the team a text "let's get this party started" and they take that as their signal and start the search.

Ivanov you better pray hard because even God can't save you know. You will regret ever setting eyes on my queen.

***************************************
Oooh Ivanov you're in trouble.

What do y'all think of Ravenna?

Don't forget to vote ,follow me and send me your feedback in the comment section.

Love y'all
Bella

Not edited😂