CHAPTER 42

"I want to meet with her now Armando. We've been back for three months and you always keep on pushing it back or try to distract me, why?" I ask Armando frustrated and cross my arms.

Its been three months since we returned back to Italy and I've grown alittle, well alot. Armando has been keeping me company more often since there isnt anymore wars with the Russian mafia.

"I know piccola but im sorry, i wont risk her hurting you and my little princess." He says and i glare at him.

"I can protect myself and my baby.And i don't want a girl i want a boy." I say in a final tone and take a sit on Armandos office desk.

I rub my belly a few times and smile a little bit. I cant believe a person is growing inside of me. Its an exciting experience but i pee a lot, the nausea is a pain. And my boobs have gotten bigger which Armando can't stop rubbing ,sucking and playing with them.

"I know my love. Soon , don't worry " he says and kisses me slowly.

I respond to the kiss and wrap my arms around his neck. He is standing between my legs and moves his hand under his big t-shirt im wearing.

He starts kissing down my neck and squeezes my boobs at the same time. I feel his erection rubbing against my thigh and i smirk. He starts sucking on my neck leaving marks and i start undoing his belt.

He helps me and moves so that his pants move down along with his black briefs.

I stroke him slowly and he moves his mouth back on mine.

"Where are you keeping Des, Armando" i ask into the kiss and stop stroking him.

"per l'amor del cazzo amore mio, can't this wait until we're done?" He asks with a raspy voice and groans. He moves his hand down to his erection but i slap his hand away.

"If you dont tell me where she is now you will be waiting until after my pregnancy to fuck me or even touch me." I sau with a smirk and move my index finger over his leaking tip , move it up to my mouth and suck on it while looking at him.

He stars back at me in lust and shock.

"You won't even suck me off? " he asks and i laugh.

"Nope."

"Shes in the basement at the warehouse , i will take you there myself but if in any way you and my little princess arr in danger i will take you out of there immediately. Now please amore mio finish what you started and i am going to punish you for being a brat. Dont even try and blame my innocent little princess for your behaviour. " he says and when i smile triumphantly he puts his hand around my neck and locks our lips in a pleasuring yet punishing kiss.

I start stroking him slowly and he lifts his shirt up that im wearing and runs his fingers up and down my wet folds. I moan into his mouth and he starts rubbing his cock up amd down my folds before pushing in slowly and waiting for me to adjust to his side.

No matter how many times we have sex i can never get used to his size.

"So fucking tight piccola" he moans into my neck and starts sucking on it leaving more marks as he moves in and out.

"Please" i say and don't even know what im asking for.

"Please what piccola?" He asks and thrusts out completely leaving only the tip and slams back into me hitting my spot that makes me see darkness for a few seconds.

"Faster" i say and he removes me from the table and turns me around so that my front is on the table careful not to put too much pressure on my stomach and he smacks my bottom.

"Oh fuck" i say as he starts moving faster and smacking me which only makes me more wet .

I squeeze his dick a few times as he moves in and out of me i feel like im about to black out.

I cum all over him and he cums inside me. After we come down from our high i still remain bent over the desk and he pulls out of me.

"I love seeing my cum dripping out of you and i hate fucking condoms. " he says as he pucks me up and carries me upstairs to our bedroom

"Yeah and look where that got us." I say and he laughs. He places me on the sink and rubs my belly, something he has grown to love doing.

"Lets get you cleaned up. And baby im sorry that you felt me poking you. I was playing with your mama" he says and i laugh as i smack him away.

"What the fuck Armando"

**************************

Holy fuck i cant wait to have her and Des in one room!!!

What do you think is going to happen in the next chapter??👀