CHAPTER 39

*Mariella*

"Who's hotel are we staying in? " i ask Armando as i started undressing because i feel too disgusted in this outfit.

"An old friend of mine Ravenna , she is the one that will be handling Aurelio. " he says and walks into the bathroom still dressed in a suit but his suit jacket is off and his black long sleeved shirt is folded up exposing his tattooed arms.

I hum in an okay and step into the large black tiled shower. He could still see me through the glass but i didn't care. I opened the tap and just stood under the hot water for a few minutes and just stare at Armando as he does the same.

I see he starts undressing all the while staring at me with so much love and lust. I stare back at him and when he removes his boxers he walks over to me and joins me.

He takes my left hand into his and brings it up to his lips and gives my ring a kiss. I run my other hand through his hair and cup his cheek.

"You haven't been getting sleep Armando" i state more than ask.

"How could i go to sleep when i felt as if half of me was ripped away? When they took you , i was going crazy. I- you could have gotten killed and it is all my fault. I caused thi-"

"Shut up" i whisper before putting my lips against his. I've missed him so much . His mint and woodsy smell , his tattooed body , pierced talented tongue . His long thick shaft inside me , i missed my love.

I wrap my legs around his waist and his erect member rubs against my entrance.

He kisses down my neck and as he takes one of my breast into his mouth he enters me slowly which causes me to throw my head back a little. I feel like im about to explode from all this pleasure.

He gives the same attention to my other boob and still continues moving in and out of me at a slow rate. I wrap my arms around his neck and kiss his lips passionately. "I love you Armando and no matter what comes or happens we will fight together." I say and he kisses me back.

"I love you more piccola now no more talk , i want to make love to you all night." He says and i laugh against his neck. He moves faster and the only sound that can be heard is skin against skin and the water splashing down on us.

He puts me down without pulling out and turns me so that my naked front is against the steamed glass and he is positioned behind me. He starts moving inside me again and goes with slow deep strokes and puts his hand around my neck.

I slightly open my eyes and for a split second i see Des and blink again but she dissappers. I dont stop Armando though since i am so close and probably just hallucinating.

I feel a familiar knot build in my tummy and i clench around him which causes him to moan as i cum. He holds onto my as i feel my legs go weak and he pumps into me a few more times before i feel him go stiff and cum inside me which causes me to moan out in pleasure and cum again.

"Fuck that was amazing" he says as he carries me out of the shower and into the tub. I then realise something as he puts me on the table while he fills up the tub.

"Baby you didnt use a condom" i say with a blank expression and he freezes.

"Merda! We really should get you on birth control piccola. I will get you the pill" he says trying to calm his expression but i see the fear in his eyes.

"Do you want to have kids Armando?" I ask still with a blank expression as he Gets in the tub behind me. His chest to my back.

"No piccola. Having children isn't something i have thought about, especially with this life we are living. We can't bring a child into our world now that i think of it. Its not safe and i cant love anyone more than you. Call me selfish but im not ready to have you share your love for me with someone else. " he says and i just keep staring ahead thinking of his words.

"You can learn to love the child you know. He or she will be our blood after all. "

"Where ia this all coming from il mio amore?" He asks and i sit up straight and wash my body. I still dont turn to face him but i could feel his eyes on me and chose to ignore him.

When done and i see he also finishes, and dries himself off. I dont wait for him and walk naked to the room and i take another towel to dry my hair.

I stand infront of the large full body mirror and just stare at myself.
I then get flash backs of what Des said

(He's coward and you know it. Its only a matter of time before it happens to you.)

"My love please tell me what is wrong? Why are you acting so cold towards me? Is it because of the child conversation" He asks and turns me so that i face him instead of him looking at me in the mirror.

"Nothing is wrong , we've had a long day. Goodnight Armando." I say and walk to my side of the bed.

He gets to his side and tries to wrap his arms around me but i turn so that my back was to his front.

He comes closer and wraps his arms around my waist pulling me close to him. I dont fight him, i just turn and face him.

"We have to talk my love. Tell me if they did something to you. Its killing me that you're shutting me out." He says his voice pleading with me.

I give him a peck on his lips and move closer to him so that my face is in his neck inhaling his scent and i put my leg around him.

"We'll talk my way tomorrow baby. Go to sleep." I say and close my eyes.

He hums and kisses my head before sleep consumes us.

************************
Here you go babies. How do you think she's going to talk to him👀

Also thank you so much for the messages i received in my dms here and on ig wishing me strong. I appreciate you all and thank you for being with me through thr hard time. LOVE you all sm😚😚