CHAPTER 19

"Hey mom and dad , how was ur trip...?"

"It was good. We won all our cases."

"That's amazing."

"Yeah well , what did u do while we were away...?" Dad asked and for some reason I just stared at him like he is some kind of creature.

Oh u know. Invited my friends over. Became Armando's girlfriend. Kissed him. Gave him a BJ . U know usual stuff.😂

"Oh uhmmm we just had a small sleep over,and watched movies. You know boring teenage stuff" I say casually .

"Oh that's great honey but when u say we.........who's we...?" Mom asked curiously

"Me, Aiyana, Armando and a group of friends."

"Mmmm well I hope you all behaved and no one did the dirty in my house." Dad says sternly.

"Dadddyy!!!!......... Mom talk to ur husband I'm done. See y'all love u" I say trying to go to my room but my mom's voice stops me.

"Oh and honey I forgot to mention , we r going on a trip. "

Oh hell no

"We...? U mean I'm coming with u" I asked horrified

"Oh no honey. We have decided to take some time off ,u know travel and all that and the DeLucas will be joining us. "

Thank u jesus.

I mean I love my parents but i really hate traveling with them .

It's fun at first,until it's just me while they are off doing god knows what.

I cringe while thinking of what they actually do when they dissappear.

"I noticed yall spend so much time with the DeLucas. Why is that...?"

My mom decided to answer

"Well we all used to hang out in high school. We were known as the four marketeers.
Our parents all knew each other aswell , they did business together. We were always there for each other and vowed to continue our friendship. We were inseparable and still are."

"Yeah sorry mom but this story is boring now😂 Im going to my room now."

"One more thing" my dad said stopping me again.

Uhgggg this better be good!!

"You and Armando will have to live together. We figured since your both always alone you could live together. And since your summer vacation is coming up in a week, you could spend it with him.
You guys can choose where,either here,their place or our beach house. You can each bring a friend to stay with . "

Okay I'm .......... Speechless.

How do I tell them that I will be living with my .... boyfriend...?😶

I just give them a nod

"And that boy better keep it in his pants."

"Mommmmmm!!!!"

She just gave my dad the 'shut up' look and it was hilarious.
My dad has always been afraid of my mom. He says something and its heard but when mom says something, its final.

"When do you leave...? "

"Tomorrow morning. You might not find us when u wake up for school. We have an early flight."

I walked to them gave them both hugs and kisses on the cheek and went to my room.

********************************************

1am

I was still awake. I can't sleep for some reason but I am exhausted as hell.

I took my phone from my table because it vibrated and I unlocked it.

Its a text from Armando

Mr annoying 😒: open your room Window

That made me jump , switch my lamp on and run to my window.

My dad is so going to kill him.

I opened it and saw him climb the ladder.

Mmmmm I wonder where he got it because it's definitely not mine.

"What r u doing here...? Do u know how much trouble we could get into? What if my dad foun-" my rambling was stopped when I felt lips on mine but they pulled away just as fast .

"Shut up mia bella"

I just stared at him and walked back to my bed.
He looks tired . Literally. He has bags under his eyes and his hair is messy.

He just looks at me like I'm crazy and I tell him to lock my door.

He locks it and looks at me.

I move the comforter and pat the open side telling him to get in.

"You sure?"

"Shut up and get in , I'm too tired to play right now. " I mumbled tiredly and he came towards the bed.

He removed his shirt and God my energy returned.

His abs on display for me. Damn how can A person be this blessed...? I swear sometimes I feel god is unfai-

"Like what u see baby...?" He asks smugly but I just roll my eyes and say shut up.

He removes his jeans and gets into bed with me.

I lay on top of him , literally. My head resting on his chest with his arms around my waist.

"Why r u here" I ask as I yawn

"Because I couldn't sleep. I guess I just missed u."

I give him a peck on the lips and say "I missed u too"

"Too tired to talk , go to sleep baby"

"Goodnyt" is the last thing I say before everything goes dark.

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~••~•~•~•~~••~•~•~•~••~~••~•~~•~~••~•
Check out my other book "Queens Dynasty" if u enjoyed this one.

Happy bday to my sister _Desery_ Ilysm. May god bless u with many more years to come.

There y'all have it. Another update. I know it's boring but Ill make the next one better.

On another note thank you so for 1k reads yall ,ilysm🙌🙌

Also I made a friend and her name is xPurpdrankCx plz be sure to give her a follow and read her books 'Neighbors' And 'His naughty nerd' . Yall won't regret.

Hope y'all enjoy and let me know what y'all think bout it.

Share😌

Comment

And as alway vote