CHAPTER 32

I turned to my bedside table and saw that it was 11:58pm.
I carefully got out of bed and removed Armando's arm from my waist , making sure I don't wake him .

It's his birthday in two minutes so I thought I would give him a little early gift before sunrise.

I grabbed the bag from under the sink cabinet and took out the two piece lace set I bought from Victoria Secret yesterday.

I quickly removed Armando's black t-shirt and changed into the lingerie seeing as it was the only thing I was wearing.

When I finished with that I went to the mirror and admired myself

When I finished with that I went to the mirror and admired myself. I mean self love is always important and damn did I look good. I let my long brown hair down and ran my fingers through it a few times.

Finally letting it look presentable, I added nude lip balm and walked out of the ensuite but not before grabbing the handcuffs.

I cuffed both this hands to the headboard and sat on him and started grinding my lower part on him which causes him to groan and slowly open his eyes.

"Tesoro what are you doing?" He says and tried to touch me but looks up at the restraints.

I leave trails of kisses up and down his neck and finally his lips.

"Happy.birth.day.baby" I say inbetween kisses. I feel him smile into the kiss and I can't help but smile back.

As we move away for breathe he responds with a big smile
"The you piccola but why are my hands cuffed? I didn't know you were into kinky sex" he states amused.
I blush but speak anyways "well it's your birthday and i wanted to pleasure you. And lets pretend I didn't hear the kinky part" I say and we both smile but my hands move up and down his abs and I cup his bulge.

I stare into his lustful gaze and I start rubbing my lower half agains him.

I go harder and he groans in pure pleasure . I lean to him still continuing my sweet assault and whisper "want to know what the best part is?"

He responds in a husky voice that makes the heat pull even more between my legs by saying " che cosa?" (What)

"You get to f*ck me all night long. Until the sun comes up"

"Dont mind if I do" he responds and starts pulling at the restraints.

"Dont do that , you'll hurt yourself" I say in a weird voice. Damn I'm so wet I can't even speak properly.

I quickly take the keys out of my bra and un-cuff him. His mouth meets mine and his hands immediately push down my bra strips.

He kisses down my neck as his hands start playing, massaging and pulling on my nipples which make me moan in pleasure and give him more access.

He unclips my bra and throws it somewhere in the room. He's lips find mine again and I feel one of his hands leave my boob and squeeze then smack my ass which causes me to open my mouth in shock as I let out a low gasp moan .